Does The Universe Hve A Heart?

Guest HYavel

Guest HYavel

The Circulating Universe

A New Dynamic For Today’s Cosmology

There is a concept basic to string theory which holds that after the big bang, most of the eleven or more dimensions involved in it retreated and curled up somewhere leaving the four of space and time to carry on the creation process.

The concept of ‘The Circulating Universe" simply stated, is that these "Lost" dimensions are a vital part of the universe's driving engine and function in a specific way that makes the role and mechanics of gravity more comprehensible than they have ever been before.

What it postulates is that this central core although it is "central" only in a hyper-dimensional geometry, upholds the four dimensional continuum by providing it with a constant supply of virtual hyperparticles much as the heart pumps blood through a living system. These particles though coming from a hyperdimensional manifold are recognized by us as normal four dimensional particles in our four dimensional world, but are in fact hyperdimensional and in constant circulatory flux.

For example if the particles in question are manifesting themselves as neutrons, then they would run through matter and be recognized as neutrons but they would also be in circulation, constantly returning to the substrate as they are being replaced by other identical particles injected in a constant flow into our visible world.

This idea allows for a new dynamic because there are two cycles involved. A feed and a return. Of course it's difficult thinking in more than four dimensions. I can't really do it except by inferring certain effects from others just as cosmologists postulate an eleven dimensional universe without actually being able to visualize one, this from inference about what is needed to satisfy the needs of a theory. So let’s examine the two cycles in this dynamic. In the feed portion of the cycle, that is as particles emanate or are sweated from the hyperdimensional core, the electromagnetic force strong, and weak forces might be produced, whereas in the return process as these superdimensional particles return to their origin, gravity would be the effect. In realizing gravity to be associated with the opposite side of a bifold process it becomes easier to picture and perhaps quantify it. For example, if you picture these hyperparticles returning to the multidimensional substrate as water flowing down a bathtub drain, then gravity is like the effect we notice when bubbles collect into a concentrated foam. Gravitons probably held together with gluons as moving agents. Although the "foam" of matter never actually disappears down the drain into the substrate manifold it tends in that direction and results in what we experience as gravity.

Gravity has always been one of the most difficult natural phenomena to visualize. Newton thought it was like little hooks "grabbing" matter and pulling it in. Einstein saw it as the curvature of space-time forcing objects to respond to it. The new dynamic in a sense combines the two concepts and I think makes gravity much easier to visualize. But of course here again you have to allow for more than four dimensions which complicates the visualization process just as it did previously.

_._._

I would greatly appreciate working on this idea with someone who can formulate field equations for it just to see if it checks out. How it meshes with string theory for example. If someone would like to do this please let me know. Perhaps there is a paper is in it, even a book.

Wolfgang Pauli once said referring to a colleague’s ideas “ They are not crazy enough to be possible.”

I think the idea of a circulating universe just might be.

Herb Yavel

In regard to the actual theory itself, I'm not going to comment too much because this is way out of my area of knowledge. It sounds like you've put some thought into it, but you'd need to do a fair bit of heavy duty maths to get some sort of idea whether you're along the right lines.

• 4 weeks later...

i dont have the attention span to read your post today--- but I do have an answer to your question, the universe does have a heart, well a central control anyway, I saw it once. No really, the universe is actually a giant (to us) cell on the eye lash of a beatiful girl in a universe of a higher order. Not to mention that there are infinate universes below our order, its quantum mechanics. Muons are made of three dimensional energy masses which collide to make inhabital universes. There are of coarse orders in non-universes, they just are to chaotic to sustain life. The average as far as has yet been observed, life span of a universe (of one order below us) is a trillionth trillionth of a billionth of a nanosecond. Its very exciting to watch this on an atomic shuttle (i've only rode it twice, it is rather expensive).

ok I read it now, and by the way sorry, if my joking (if I was joking) dissed your extensive thought on the matter. Great post, like Dave, I don't think I know enough to comment on it (in your terms anyway, I can however make up my own ideas, with less intelligence).