Science Fair

Guest th3_r4m0n3s_

Guest th3_r4m0n3s_

Hey. I just need some help on coming up with an original idea for a science fair project. I don't know where to begin. :-( I need a topic asap. I would really appreciate the help. :D

Hey. I just need some help on coming up with an original idea for a science fair project. I don't know where to begin. :-( I need a topic asap. I would really appreciate the help. :D

How old are you? How much science have you studied? How much math have you studied? Which branch of science interests you most?

If you answer those questions, it will be easier to catagorize the area of science in which you would most excell.

• 2 weeks later...
How old are you? How much science have you studied? How much math have you studied? Which branch of science interests you most?

If you answer those questions' date=' it will be easier to catagorize the area of science in which you would most excell.[/quote']

Yeah, all this would help us a bunch, if not that, then watch some Bill Nye video on some topic that interests you, and they have a "At home Experiment" you can try ;)

for science fair i did the effect of video games me and my partner played video games for 6 hours and measured heart rate, reaction time and several others and we got an A, ask me if you want more details on this

Well, me and some friends did a project on how you can make potentially lethal weapons from common house-hold items. We used a disposable camera to make a tazer and modded it a bit. We fixed it to where it used a 9-volt battery instead of AA and it worked quite well. We then showed how with enough smoke detectors, you can create a nuclear warhead. I think you would enjoy the tazer one. That was really fun. Before we added the 9-volts to them, we would shock each other with them while the other wasn't watching. It only costs at max 10 bucks. PM me or email me if you want some more info.