[Hijack split from Beginning and End of the Universe]

shmengie

It depends what you mean by the 'big bang'. Usually this is just slang for an expanding model of the Universe, and for this we have lots of good solid evidence.

Gotta love the A-Team. Hannible Simth "I love it when plan comes together"

He never coulda been part of the L-Team. or was it B-Team. Bang was meant to be a derogatory term. But it sounds (not so quite at the time) Big.

The plan failed from the start, but had a big name like Trump and been gaining momentum ever since.

Started out much faster stopped? (we have a lot of evidence? no) doesn't matter, it either stopped because it ran into nothing nothing but a weak force of gravity or it kept going we don't know which, need evidence to prove everything anyway. Wait and see...

What's that I hear. bird shiat. No it's the hand of god.... We have heard evidence of a background noise. Comes from everywhere. That explains it all!!! There was a (quite sort of) bang. Better come up with a confusing name, that one sounds good but its wrong.

We have a piece of evidence that proves 8 - 10 premises we can never see happened the way we figured. (But it's a scientific guess).

Man what's a lot of evidence? Got 1. Yay, what else happened, why'd it stop happening. Gravity.

Gravity is weak. Okay, maybe it didn't stop. What did it inflate into? Unimportant. Did it stop, w/weak gravity? Uh.... We have lots of 1 piece of evidence.

Gotta have faith. Look at stars we can see what's going on. Everything darker than we expected. Looks like it's all running away.

Deodorant? Na, too far away. Why's it running then? Weak gravity. Oh!

2nd piece of lots of evidence.

Whats that you say, Einstein predicted gravity shift. Hmmm.. Might make a difference.

Lots of equations later... It's not running away like we thought.

Hmm.. We have lots of 1 piece of evidence and some 2nd that's wrong but must be right (we don't need faith we have lots of evidence).

The universe is still expanding, but its at a stopped and speeding up again and sorta not accelerating depending on how you look at it.

That's it any who disagrees is wrong, we got it all figured out now!!!!

That might as well be Adam eating forbidden fruit to me.

I asked what's all the evidence I got 2 answers and a lot of contrived equations to support 200 different reasons 2 pieces of evidence are right and 1 defiantly not wrong. Because I cannot explain CMBR differently that it's been explained by 10 different premises that are verified by 1 non nonnegotiable piece of proof.

Huh... Guess a little faith of others is all accepted as proof needed. Because matter once heated to really high temp (had to be a bang) cooled and be explained no other way.

Sounds like evolution of some form to me. Not that I don't buy it, but lots of evidence is lots when its about 2, nearly impossible 1, 2 to believe.

It does boil down to a lot of work to make 2 evident phenomena be lots.

We won't talk about why they call it Lambda CDM. It sounds scientific, that's all that matters about a Cold Dark (invisible and hush hush can't see it so we won't think about it) Matter beginning.

Wait you skeptics are like the climate deniers.

You can't even figure out 1=1 is wrong. What's a the matter with you, go read a book.

Edited by shmengie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.