YT2095

The Official JOKES SECTION :)

:) :-) :) ,probable this thread (only thread implied) would be one of the most lovely I have ever seen :) :-) haha look what an expression!.

"official jokes" :) :-)

I don't remember jus now. but the thing I can say is being lived in the past too many times :)

yes ,I will write there when I live again , but be sure ,because I have very entertaining personality I promise I will live.

haha my last expression also was comic :)

Edited by blue89

:) :-) :) ,probable this thread (only thread implied) would be one of the most lovely I have ever seen :) :-) haha look what an expression!.

"official jokes" :) :-)

I don't remember jus now. but the thing I can say is being lived in the past too many times :)

yes ,I will write there when I live again , but be sure ,because I have very entertaining personality I promise I will live.

haha my last expression also was comic :)

Didn't you mean "cosmic"?

Didn't you mean "cosmic"?

not exactly ,

I only meant something that is the best ant the worst at the same time :) :) (but this own is extreme probability only) :)

post-51329-0-31047800-1471189938_thumb.jpg

Afterwards, he changed his pants and went to the distillery to turn water into wine...

Edited by Daedalus

Johnny was a little boy
who sadly is no more
for what he thought was h2o
was h2so4