The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

• 2 months later...

when you laugh at a joke such as the one blike posted, there can only be two things wrong:

you're WAAAY too tired to be living on this earth

or

good God man go outside and get some sun!!

I elect myself for the first, but I can't vouch the same for blike....

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, we can have a jokes section. good jokes, brighten up people's day. For example we can have a good joke posted on the main page of this forum. Like in a corner or something. So, anyone who is logged on can read the jokes instantly. Science jokes would really fit the bill. :)

well gene, im only doing GCSE at the moment :) quite shocking though. But I LOVE organic chemistry, so i posted questions on stuff, people replied me and i thought it was a good thing to put on the website. i have actually thnked YT and wolfson as they are the top 2 who were helping me. What do u think about my website? Any improvements?

i can't really offer much. I don't know how to design a webpage :X

But, i don't mind suggesting improvements :)

Seriously, i can't do thaT really do it that soon. i still have homework to complete and loads of them. my "holiday" is coming to an end.

So whenever i'm free i'll go in there to have a look. Anyway, so far it is still good. Although on design wise it isn't that fancy. But the content is good ! Great Work! Well, i don't like pages with lots of design and stuff as it takes a long time to load. So,i think yours is just fine. :)

And you are welcome. :)

• 4 months later...

Here is one, but you need to think about it!

A guy is convicted of spying, so, he is taken to a judge. The judge says "spy?" the guy replies "No, Not spy", the judge repeats "Spy?" the guy replies "No, not spy". So the judge says, Death or "tooma". The guy doesn't know what "tooma" means, so, he chooses it as it semms to be better than death. So, when he chooses it, 10 guys come out of nowhere, and beat him up, soft like a prune, until he falls into a coma.

The next day, after he wakes up, he is taken to the judge again.The judge says "spy?" the guy replies "No, Not spy", the judge repeats "Spy?" the guy replies "No, not spy". So the judge says, Death or "tooma". The guys says "tooma" again, in the hope that they would feel sorry for him. But, again, he gets beaten up and falls into a coma.

The last day, the guy decides that he would choose death.The judge says "spy?" the guy replies "No, Not spy", the judge repeats "Spy?" the guy replies "No, not spy". So the judge says, Death or "tooma". The guys says "death". The judge says "Ok guys. Tooma to death"