The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

51 minutes ago, MigL said:

We pay these people millions of dollars, and kids look up to them.
The internet/TV/Hollywoood has made these people 'influencers', and they are contributing to the 'dumbing down' of society.

I stopped watching basketball because of Shaq and his stance that he didn't want to be a role model to children. I'm grateful for the extra time this gave me to study science, and I'd be equally grateful to know that children no longer look up to him. And I'd tell him that to the top of his chest, being 6' 3".

But it makes sense that Shaq is a flat-Earther. Most of those folks are droolers, so a dribbler will fit right in.

2 hours ago, swansont said:

Was that Shaq? I remember Barkley saying he wasn't a role model.

You're right, it was Barkley, not Shaq.

Didn't Barkley also have a weird take on science, like he didn't think analyzing the metrics in basketball was necessary? 

My new Thesaurus is terrible. Plus, it's also terrible. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even if he were only poking linguistic fun at the confusion of plural and singular, it's still a feeble and witless joke.  

Ok, to keep this thread relevant, here are two Musk jokes:

Did you hear Musk and Bill Gates collaborated on a drug for erectile dysfunction?  It's called ElonGates.

Why did Elon Musk choose SpaceX as a name for a company to land on Mars? Because if he chose SpaceY he'd land on 14 year old boys. 

1 hour ago, MigL said:

Welcome back.

Thought I’d already welcomed him  /shrug

Did you hear about the latest Polish invention? It’s a submarine with screen doors

2 hours ago, MigL said:

Oh, now we have arbitrators of humor on SFn ?

Yes, and you’d have done the same had he commented on black people or women or Jews or gays. That is, of course, you should have if he’d had. 

5 hours ago, MigL said:

It's a good thing Koti wasn't on stage, or you'd have gone up and slapped him.

He’d be welcome to try. Whatever the outcome I can guarantee that the paramedics would have to check up on two people instead of only one poor Chris Rock. 

Edited by koti