The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

38 minutes ago, beecee said:

Question: Why don't blind people bungee jump?

Answer: Because it scares the fuck out of the dog.

Skydiving works here, too.

”I never knew dogs could scream!”

52 minutes ago, beecee said:

Question: Why don't blind people bungee jump?

Answer: Because it scares the fuck out of the dog.

13 minutes ago, swansont said:

Skydiving works here, too.

”I never knew dogs could scream!”

At least they'd know right before they hit, when the tension goes out of the leash.

43 minutes ago, zapatos said:

Why is the number '6' on a clock face oriented right-side up when using Arabic numerals...

image.png.e182cefb97859326f6547ec88e87f23e.png

...but upside down when using Roman numerals?

image.png.420c2f50790707a529b43ae1f47490fd.png

My guess is that the earliest clocks were sun dials and laid flat. You can walk around a sun dial.

Edited by StringJunky

1 hour ago, zapatos said:

Why is the number '6' on a clock face oriented right-side up when using Arabic numerals...

Because you'd be later if you confused a 9 with a 6 than you'd be if you confused a XI with an IX. 

On 5/13/2021 at 9:47 PM, zapatos said:

image.png.e182cefb97859326f6547ec88e87f23e.png

image.png.420c2f50790707a529b43ae1f47490fd.png

Because ancient Romans didn't quite know where the hell they were? LOL

186556603_4154420371339700_6997652081840044183_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=nMz4beCSv8UAX85qiBP&_nc_ht=scontent.fmad13-1.fna&tp=7&oh=034bc8ab9ab983a99b2e6833b20660cb&oe=60CAC9C8

1 hour ago, joigus said:

Which one is the right cathode-anode polarity?

QUIZ: Can You Spot Which Logo is Correct?

I think non -sexual ideas seems better :) or unisex pahaha. 

therefore ,both or none of these is correct :) 

with high volume of cheerings,

best cheers :)

Edited by ahmet

22 minutes ago, ahmet said:

I think non -sexual ideas seems better :) or unisex pahaha. 

No sex implied. :) It was a joke-quiz. Both the joke and the quiz are pretty lame. It's easy if you google. The thing is whether you can retrieve it from your long-term memory without looking at the real logo.

13 minutes ago, joigus said:

No sex implied. :) It was a joke-quiz. Both the joke and the quiz are pretty lame. It's easy if you google. The thing is whether you can retrieve it from your long-term memory without looking at the real logo.

but catode and anode stimulates me to think so. sorry really if this is my failure. 

meanwhile, it perfectly seems like I have been degreeded in this joke sequence :)

Edited by ahmet
wrong spelling

Personally, and regardless of sex, I think it should be a rectifier between the AC and the DC.
But if I had suggested that when they were still together, Angus would have hit me over the head with his guitar.

11 minutes ago, MigL said:

Personally, and regardless of sex, I think it should be a rectifier between the AC and the DC.
But if I had suggested that when they were still together, Angus would have hit me over the head with his guitar.

The less informed you are, the better the joke...

I was going to get my mail a couple days ago and a couple misguided youths had placed a (very realistic) rubber rattlesnake in the sidewalk to the mailboxes. They rolled out of a car across the parking lots reveling in laughter saying "you might be white headed but you still have the moves!" I must admit I found a few old moves real fast.

1 hour ago, Moontanman said:

I was going to get my mail a couple days ago and a couple misguided youths had placed a (very realistic) rubber rattlesnake in the sidewalk to the mailboxes. They rolled out of a car across the parking lots reveling in laughter saying "you might be white headed but you still have the moves!" I must admit I found a few old moves real fast.

When I was a young bloke, I was walking/waddling home early one morning [about 0200hrs] after a night out on the piss. Walking up my drive way i walked into a spiders web, and in my efforts to shake off any spider [I forgot to mention, I hate spiders and creepy crawlies] woke the neighbourhood up with my screams and swearing and jumping up and down, for them to see a pissed, half naked man. Not sure I would have acted any different even if sober! 😛