The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

On 10/25/2020 at 6:39 AM, Moontanman said:

Biggest Joke I know of: The Donald...

He is, indeed, the most meme-able man in U.S. history.

On another note:

Not sure if this should be here or in the chemistry forums, but I'll assume that it'd be more appreciated here. 

chemistryjoke.png

Edited by Anchovyforestbane

• 3 weeks later...

“Sixty is the worst age to be,” said the 60-year-old man. “You always feel like you have to pee and most of the time you stand there and nothing comes out.”

“Ah, that’s nothing,” said the 70-year-old. “When you’re seventy, you don’t have a bowel movement any more. You take laxatives, eat bran, sit on the toilet all day and nothing’ comes out!”

“Actually,” said the 80-year -old, “Eighty is the worst age of all.”

“Do you have trouble peeing, too?” asked the 60-year old.

“No, I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse on a flat rock; no problem at all.”

“So, do you have a problem with your bowel movement?”

“No, I have one every morning at 6:30.”

Exasperated, the 60-year-old said, “You pee every morning at 6:00 and crap every morning at 6:30. So what’s so bad about being 80?”

“I don’t wake up until 7:00.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City,… Where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch… You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor,.. But you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband… On the first floor the sign on the door reads: 

Floor 1 – These men all have jobs, and will love their wife. 

She then goes to the second floor,… The second floor sign reads: 

Floor 2 – These men all have jobs, will love their wife, and love kids. 

She thinks for a while, and then goes to the third floor,… The third floor sign reads: 

Floor 3 – These men all have jobs, will love their wife, love kids, and are extremely good looking. 

“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads: 

Floor 4 – These men all have jobs, will love their wife, love kids, are drop-dead good-looking and help with the housework. 

“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims, “I can hardly stand it!” Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads: 

Floor 5 – These men all have jobs, will love their wife, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and are excellent in bed. 

She is so tempted to stay,… But she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 – You are visitor no. 43,630,912 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day! 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Moontanman said:

I'm part of a Bantu sect that requires ritual consumption of the brains of dead relatives.  The good old days.

COVID-19 got nothing on Mad cow disease.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...