The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

Welcome to our sponsored member poll! Answer the questions for a chance to win a premium set of headphones. The selected winner will be PM’ed by our staff.  

What is your self-assessed level of expertise within your favourite area? (check one option)

- Beginner
- Average
⌧ Professional

What is our self-assessed level of confidence regarding your contributed material? (check one option)

- Poor, I never feel that I’m, right
- Most of my posts are correct
⌧ I am never wrong

What forum section do you most often post in? (Select one from the drop-down list)

Speculations

If you are drawn as winner, what brand of headphones do you prefer our sponsor to ship to you?

- Bang Olufsen
- Bowers & Wilkins
- Harman Kardon
⌧ Dunning Kruger

23 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

What forum section do you most often post in?

I think that should have been "What forum section do you most often find your posts being wrongly moved to?"

24 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

⌧ Dunning Kruger

:) 

1 hour ago, taeto said:

Not enough unibrow for my taste, so I have to pass :unsure:.

What you talking about, she's beautiful 😘

feast your eyes on princess Zahra Khanom Tadj es-Saltaneh (1883 – 1936) who was considered the ultimate symbol of beauty in Persia during the early 1900s. So much in fact, a total of 13 young men killed themselves because she rejected their love.IMG_3171.thumb.JPG.03cbe86519982dc94d0b948fcefb7b2e.JPG

Edited by Curious layman

50 minutes ago, Curious layman said:

What you talking about, she's beautiful 😘

feast your eyes on princess Zahra Khanom Tadj es-Saltaneh (1883 – 1936) who was considered the ultimate symbol of beauty in Persia during the early 1900s. So much in fact, a total of 13 young men killed themselves because she rejected their love.IMG_3171.thumb.JPG.03cbe86519982dc94d0b948fcefb7b2e.JPG

OK, I'll reconsider. If she was 18 at the time of the photo, that might yet give the brows enough of a chance to get their act together. 

Looks like some of our spammers are using bots to generate the text. This example amused me

What is Mole?

Just about everyone has a minimum of one mole. Before you learn to do away with moles, you should learn the method by which they live. Moles have very bad eyesight, but are also quite sensitive to touch. Some moles are found at birth. The mole might also be utilized to symbolize the range of atoms, ions, or other entities in a specific sample of a substance. When an old mole changes, or every time a new mole appears in adulthood, you should observe a physician to look it over.

29 minutes ago, Strange said:

Looks like some of our spammers are using bots to generate the text. This example amused me

We only spambanned them because the robot left out, "Don't forget to drizzle some on your huevos tomorrow for breakfast!" This is why we still need people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...