The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

MARSHALL, MN—Claiming that his gruff classroom demeanor was often misunderstood, no-nonsense chemistry teacher Bill Powderly explained on Wednesday that he was only tough on his students because he gets off on exploiting his authority. “Listen folks, I’m only stern with you kids because I care [about the surge of dopamine that rushes through my brain every time I raise my voice],” said Powderly, who added that his biggest source of happiness—besides bullying adolescents for the sheer thrill—was teaching. “You don’t have to like me, but I conduct myself in this manner because [it makes me feel like an omnipotent god-king].” Powderly went on to say that one day when they became adults, his students would look back and realize he was “a [small, vindictive] man who cared.”

https://local.theonion.com/gruff-no-nonsense-teacher-only-hard-on-students-becaus-1822586332

Edited by Phi for All
Linked to original Onion article

11 minutes ago, iNow said:

Dow "Joans." Pick up an effing book once in a while, FFS...

Saw someone post something today suggesting that the tweet was fake. I can believe how people would fall for it though. lol.

Ovv corse, he does hafe previous though!   ;-)

Just now, DrP said:

Saw someone post something today suggesting that the tweet was fake. I can believe how people would fall for it though. lol.

Yeah, that's easily something Trump would write. 

"This is an ISLAND, surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water." 

- Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the Unites States of America

6 hours ago, DrP said:

Yes, it was a joke meme, which is why I posted it here :P

11 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Yes, it was a joke meme, which is why I posted it here :P

Yes - and many fell for it thinking it was real....  as did iNow from the looks of his post, so I clarified it.  :P 

27 minutes ago, koti said:

I was about to post this in the gun thread but decided here will be better. This is good on more than one level:

Many of the posts above, including yours, would really be better here: