Ages and Occupations?

blike

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glytch

This is actually my first post. My friend informed me of this site.

I'm 17 and still in highschool. I'm currently an admin at http://GamerClans.com, and beginning to study in Game Production (such as modeling, mapping, etc.).

By the way, Very Nice Site :D

Nice to meet you. I'm 50, happily married with 3 boys out of the house and two dogs at my feet. We got some property in Nebraska to live and die on so my wife and I are content. My wife is a genius and has been everywhere and I've been everywhere else so we always got something to talk about. At least she does.

There is not much I haven't done but I'm slowed up with a bad ticker so I will be around to help ween some of the youngsters off of their confrontational ways. I like it here. This place doesn't seem to be starved for ingenuity. See ya around

:cool: Just aman

Nice to meet both of you :)

Glytch, what kind of modeling? I started to learn 3DSM a few years back, but my interests changed. Some of its harder to learn than programming. I never really got into maya and lightwave, but some of my friends created some beautiful sequences with those programs. I modeled some weapons for a half-life mod I was working on. However, due to my lack of programming skill, the project fell through.

I used to map in worldcraft for counter-strike(HL mod), don't know what people are using now. What games you map for?

I'm a sophomore just starting college at the unversity of minnesota. I'm a sophomore because I've taken classes while I was in the army. The army also explains why I'm 25 and just starting college. I study engineering and work in kidney transplant research with plans to take the MNCAT this spring. So blike, maybe I'll see you in med school someday.

I wanted to go to the Navy and go through a medical program there. I've heard they pay for your medical education (or part) in return for service after you recieve your medical degree.

However, I have idiopathic urticaria(hives for no reason). I figured I probably wouldn't pass the physical. I can hide them when I take medicine, but I'm sure they would inquire about my medicine.

I have my dream med schools like Johns Hopkins but I have a much better shot here at the U of MN and it has great research department so I look forward to going here.

Too bad about the hives, but then again a lot of requirements for getting in the military are waiverable.

im 23 and trying to finish college, i live in ny and go to CSI, College of Staten Island, which is CUNY. im going to City College this summer for calc II, its ok but just annoying to get to, aaaall the way uptown 138th st ;o(

i hate math with a passion, im getting a BS in comp sci and want to be a programmer (i like the term software developer better), c++.

oh yea and i have a million programs half done that school takes time away for me to finish them :(

I'm up in the northeast corner. We got near nobody living here and 2 stoplights in this tiny town next door to nowhere. I live on a hill and with binoculars I can see nowhere from my house. Don't drive by too fast or you might fall off the world. To bad you don't live outside of town with trees and barns and bugs. Thats the place to grow up. Good schools here though. I read about you guys excelling compared to national avgs.

I stay in weekend nights and leave the town to you kids. I may have heard your engine and tires in the distance, thank you very much. Nice to meet you.

Just aman;)

I'm a 14.96 year old who likes science, computers, art, and people.

I like to dream and I spend most of my converstional time with other humans, talking a bout what ifs and didya knows.

I am on my summer break now and me and my friend (my friend and I , the english language will change eventually) want to make an RPG computer game and a website about stuff.

I like odd music (not- rock) (yes- classical, french, piano, techno and mixes) I guess it is not odd. oh well

I have a 9 year old brother that at some points in reality acts like the spawn of saitin

"Well if it isn't reverend love-joy."

"well if it isn't the spawn of saitin"

-the simpsons-

I am bad at spelling, got an 89% for my english grade but I can't spell worth a darn.

I tend to ramble.

I live in Wahington, near Kirkland (if you know where that is)

and dariy Queen has good fries.

I also like Martial arts and I like anylizing, animation (cartoons) and different shows.

THis seems like a great forum, everyone is so nice.

It is also educational.

I prefer talking to older people, you can learn alot.

I wonder if mean people are really that mean when they are alone?

HOw many stacks of pennys would it take to stop a city bus, going at 60 miles per hour, in less than 45 seconds?

:)

BlahBlah BLah

SOFTIMAGE is a good 3d animation program (soooooo expensive though)

I hate it when people say you minus it or times it when they talk about math instead of subtract and multiply. ITs only a few more syllables. Oh well

Bye

Have fun, and dont let the door hit you on the way out

:D