Ages and Occupations?

blike

Guest Davearchy

I'm 15, and currently a Freshmen in highschool. Some hobbies of mine are computers, reading, writing, and learning. I try and fill my brain with information on the various sciences, and increasing my knowledge in math (currently in Algebra 2 working on complex *to me* radicals). As for foreign languages, I speak a little Latin but am expanding that by taking Latin classes. Just found this forum today as I was searching the internet for science documents on physics. As for a goal, I one day want to publish a book that someone would actually pay to read:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ETRON3030

hello sirs. i am a prospering 45 year old hip-hop artist. currently, i'm jamming on the underground scene with my hip n-word GTRON3030. one love.

yo blike, where all the white women at? i fin' ta get my gahme ohn.

yo white chicks, call me. 651-336-9830. but not if you're fat/acne ridden.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I think that I am the youngest person here, I'm a freshman (is it "men"? or "man"), and I"m only 14 (yes, this would explain my unorthodox form of writing, and my unbearably small source of knowledge at disposal). I normally just like to post things that I think up while daydreaming during Algebra 2 class (omg...did I just write that out ...what's the word? "Text"? "Font"...mind you, I'm trying to find a synonym for "loud"....)

anyway, I guess I just wanted to say hi to you all....

by the way, aman, fafalone, and ....blike is it? Sorry, real tired right now, I really appreciate your insight, I know so little, which is one of the reasons why I joined here ( the other is because I just stumbled onto it...). So, thanx....

:D

• 3 months later...

newb i guess....

22 yr old graduate student. i currently in the cognitive sciences area. i've got a background in psych and neural type stuff. I believe my offical undergrad major was 'Brain and Cognitive Sciences'.

I'm only in my first year, only 4 more years to PhD.. :D

Accurate description Bill :D

I am 16, 2 more years till ime gout of highschool (to do that which only the future knows), and my interests are varied, but i am here, so science is one of them, especially physics.

• 2 weeks later...

19,male, connecticut (boring state),went to college and decided it wasnt the life for me... now I work as a perm 1099 for a company outta st. louis doing graphic design work... pays alright... but boooring work... and btw this sites cool.. just found it tonight

I still have my astrocam rocket ;) Got a camera mounted to the side that snaps a shot when the parachute is blown out. My first astrocam got lost in a tractor field and I never got the film back :(

hm...my extended absence has caused me to fail to reply to this thread as of yet...

so I'll do it now^_^

I am Kris Akerlund from Moses Lake, Washington (as if any of you have heard of the place) and am 17 years old, I'll turn 18 April 29 though...

in high school taking an english 12 class (I missed 9 days of school, came back and I'm still ahead of the rest of the class...I hate it), college anatomy and physiology, I am trying to get through the last four chapters of CISCO semester 4 to take the CCNA exam before I graduate, and AP Chemistry, all three of the latter of which are taken with cooperation through Big Bend Community College (don't ask)

much fun

I hope to graduate this year and take a course in Game Art and Design and bring honor back to the gaming communities^_^

Guest Duncan Bourne

44 and a freelance cartoonist. I have no science degrees whatsoever my position is purely that of an enthusiastic amateur:D

• 3 weeks later...

14, spends most of my time puzzling over a few questions: Why was I born in the era I was born in? Why am I "I"? Am I real? Are YOU real? Why do I do what I do? Why do I act the way I act What is the meaning of life? What is time? Why does Coco Puffs turn milk brown? Does this dress make my look fat, (I'm male.) When I get bored of this, I spend the rest of my 23 hours reading, 5 h; playing video games,10 h; go to school, 8 h. Sorry, no time to sleep in my life.

• 1 year later...

So all of u is just studyin or havin fun jobs! Damn it! Is it just me that has been sick for 2 years and lost 5 years of education? *argh*

well well im 23, Swedish and are currently home sick (ad for last 2 years) will start study in the fall!

Gearupgal: And u gott my ultimate kid jobb.. damn u!