Obtaining IQ test database

Chriss

1 minute ago, Chriss said:

The cycle doesn't repeat itself at 3 months, there are fragments on it where intelligence increases from a lower point to peak in a few days, for example from 24 august 1986 which is not at the bottom but lower and in 1 or 2 september is the peak. In my chart I don't know if 20 january 1985 is the lowest point, it could be 15 january but is hard for me to observe this low. It is very easy to observe people more intelligent than me.

Perhaps it would be good if you actually told us what your hypothesis is.

Not that it helps, because the data already show that you are wrong- as I said people would have noticed when they studied the data.

2 hours ago, Chriss said:

I watched how the moon was when they were born. Also Darwin had a weak memory. He was at two days before new moon. The cycle of memory and physical energy. It's both. You won't find a person with good memory and weak physical energy.

1 hour ago, Chriss said:

I can't prove it unless I find someone to do a study. I thought you are interested in ideas and myabe can help.

27 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Maybe they didn't think to arrange people in the order of birth. Should I contact them ?

!

Moderator Note

If the next post doesn't have some evidential support for your claims, this thread gets closed. 

There are so many sites on the web where members are happy to discuss your wild, unsubstantiated guesswork. This science discussion forum has stricter guidelines, that's all, and you're not meeting them. If you need help with some aspect of science, it's ALWAYS better to ask questions than to guess.

No more unsupported astrological/numerological garbage. If you're challenging mainstream with this, it's not worthy of Speculations and it will go in the Trash. If your next post doesn't offer a decent reason to spend member time on it, this will go in the Trash. 

As I said, you need to do only one thing to disprove your theory (not that you would even need to disprove what hasn't been proven):

Count all the possible days in your cycle. Call the number of days X. Write down the IQ for each of the days. Now add up all of the IQ values for each of the days and divide by X. You will get your predicted average IQ. Seeing how it will be much larger than the actual average IQ, your speculation will be proven wrong. End of story. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have read all this post. And I am not going to criticize you for looking for patterns in numerology or astronomy. That doesn’t mean I correlate I.Q. with the stars. But I believe that numerology does have interesting patterns, though I have never really studied it.

But if you knew when a person was born, could you predict when the next person of 160 I.Q. was born? You wouldn’t need to use stars. You could test your prediction in astrology, but IMHO, such a pattern would be hard to find because of the complexity of the data. Predicting when a person of genius I.Q. being born would be like predicting the weather. You would know that a chance of rain is likely, but have only an educated guess when it is going to happen.

I’m an armchair scientist too. And I think it would be more practical to match I.Q. to genetics. But I believe there is more to Us than genetics. I would rather have my I.Q. determined by the stars than have someone say I am just a product of evolution.

But that is my opinion and not science. For an I.Q. database, I would say that public school in the U.S. would have that data. When I was in high school and below we took a standardize test every 2 years. It was called the C.A.T. test. The school used it to place kids in the gifted program. But with today’s computer analytics, you could image that they probably have 40 years of test on thousands of students over the lifetime of their schooling.

Another place for advanced data on I.Q. would be military records. Again, having access to such a database isn’t possible. (The same as public schools.)

From one armchair scientist to another. I would email academics and ask them what they use for such research. I would try and prove that the I.Q. wasn’t random. I am not skilled in those mathematics, but there are mathematicians who believe nothing is random. I don’t think that means that humans can always see a pattern in data. I first think you should look at the patterns that already exist.

If you did map the stars to I.Q. what set of rules would you use? Would you use the constellations like horoscopes are determined? I know if you are not an armchair scientist that such correlations don’t exist. But isn’t time based off the stars? I’m am not in agreement that stars determine I.Q., but you should find the data you need and find the answer for yourself.