So This May Be My Last Day.

The Angry Intellect

The powers that be, may lock me away tomorrow.

I'm not sure which post it is I made on my own blog, most if it is just jibberish, but certain posts may have annoyed certain "powers" that be, and I may not come out walking from this one.

This may very well be the very last post of any kind that I make as a free man, or alive, depending what transpires tomorrow.

I'm still not sure what it is specifically that I had posted that made them decide to come after me, but... sh*t.

I'm not sure how they made the connection to me (the real me) and my blog, but I must have posted something that got their attention.

To be honest, 50% of the stuff I blog about is just random completely made up crap, designed to make people either comment, get upset or argue with me, since that's a method I use to get certain peoples views on issues, the other 50% is the absolute truth.

If none of you ever hear from me again, then, you know what happened, either I was locked away or I never came out after this interaction with certain government people tomorrow.

I'm posting this at 01:30am (GMT +10) on Wednesday the 9th.

If I come out alive and free, I will either close this thread or comment on it, if I don't... then one of my posts pissed off certain people, I'm still trying to work out which one it was and how they knew it was me (the real me, the one typing this).

I will post this exact thread on my own blog as well, for certain other people to view, hopefully as an insurance policy for some individuals that do actually know my real name and may ask some questions if I never see them again, otherwise I will remove this and the one on my blog. Goodnight people.

If none of you ever hear from me again

I've got my fingers crossed ...

The powers that be, may lock me away tomorrow.

I'm not sure which post it is I made on my own blog, most if it is just jibberish, but certain posts may have annoyed certain "powers" that be, and I may not come out walking from this one.

This may very well be the very last post of any kind that I make as a free man, or alive, depending what transpires tomorrow.

I'm still not sure what it is specifically that I had posted that made them decide to come after me, but... sh*t.

I'm not sure how they made the connection to me (the real me) and my blog, but I must have posted something that got their attention.

To be honest, 50% of the stuff I blog about is just random completely made up crap, designed to make people either comment, get upset or argue with me, since that's a method I use to get certain peoples views on issues, the other 50% is the absolute truth.

If none of you ever hear from me again, then, you know what happened, either I was locked away or I never came out after this interaction with certain government people tomorrow.

I'm posting this at 01:30am (GMT +10) on Wednesday the 9th.

If I come out alive and free, I will either close this thread or comment on it, if I don't... then one of my posts pissed off certain people, I'm still trying to work out which one it was and how they knew it was me (the real me, the one typing this).

I will post this exact thread on my own blog as well, for certain other people to view, hopefully as an insurance policy for some individuals that do actually know my real name and may ask some questions if I never see them again, otherwise I will remove this and the one on my blog. Goodnight people.

Just noticed that last bit. I don't approve of that sort of thing on forums, so there it is preserved for posterity.

To be honest, 50% of the stuff I blog about is just random completely made up crap

Only 50%? You are too modest.

designed to make people either comment, get upset or argue with me

Yes, it was obvious you were trolling from your very first post.

To someone who values knowledge, you're like Typhoid Mary. This approach is so intellectually dishonest, it's like treason to people with brains.

Absolutely don't care about the problems you've gotten yourself into. I can't stop you from aiming the gun at your own foot.

WTAF are you talking about?

We knew you were a troll, but thanks for confirming it.

Ok?? why would you use a pseudonym to hide your identity online anyway?? I only use one because I play a lot of video games and oftentimes they require using a unique username and lots of people have my name. Also as far as I am aware all I need to do to change my name here is just use the name so I can call myself anything I want.

So basically you don't have freedom of speech where you are why not leave the country for somewhere that does???

So basically you don't have freedom of speech where you are why not leave the country for somewhere that does???

I'm not convinced. UTC+10 is mainly places like Guam, Austrlia, PNG, etc. But maybe he is in Vladivostok. Or, more likely, this is all part of the 50% of made up stuff.

• 1 month later...

Whatever that means Sirona,

Anyway, after a few court dates, and still one to come, it looks like my lawyer may get the whole thing thrown out of court.

They were trying to say in 2 of my posts I was actually referencing top secret military technology.

This is not true, if you read any of my posts I am purposely vague on the details.

I do not give away how exactly something works or what precisely I know about a certain "technology".

This is the reason the lawyer says we should be able to get it thrown out of court or make a deal with them of some sort.

I can't even explain which 2 posts it was that I posted in the last 4 months they were referencing in particular, or what specifically in those posts it was that had them annoyed, since I am very careful with what I say, it's just a blog after all.

Fingers crossed it all just goes away, otherwise they are trying to put me away for 25 years, I sure as hell don't want this to happen, if it does, I'm going to be rather annoyed, as it's clear that freedom of speech doesn't really exist, they try control what can and can't be said even on your own blog.

They were trying to say in 2 of my posts I was actually referencing top secret military technology.

So you signed a document something along the lines of agreeing not to disclose an 'official secret'? Meaning you are privy to this military technology, but have agreed not to disclose it?

Anyway, discussing court cases on an internet forum that are still live is not a good idea.

Please also see what Greg has written above.

Searching for various words and phrases in the opening post, which is supposedly to be posted as "this exact thread on my own blog as well", produces nothing but this forum. So I am sceptical this blog exists at all.

Edited by Strange

Searching for various words and phrases in the opening post, which is supposedly to be posted as "this exact thread on my own blog as well", produces nothing but this forum. So I am sceptical this blog exists at all.

Um, there's a link in his signature...

Um, there's a link in his signature...

I have had a quick look at this blog... it seems to be the rantings of conspiracy theorist.

You know the US has a replaced area 51 with a new site in Australian, right?