Does anyone own a vbulletin forums license?

Christ slave

Does anyone have a vbulletin license or forums that they would be willing to give me? Perhaps you simply do not use them anymore...I'd like to run one. Thanks

I seem to have lost mine, and since someone bought it for me, I cannot retrieve the information until I hear from them or something.

I tried using some file recovery methods to finding the old license and password, but I can't seem to remember where I put it, or what file type I put it in (perhaps I zipped it?) I don't know. I am think I may have hidden it so no one could find it or recognize it...so, as it stands I most likely hid it from myself.

Because forums are software--vbulletin is software, and it's very good software as well. So much versatility, and if you go to vbulletin.org or whatever, you can find a whole, VERY ACTIVE community and VERY ADVANCED AND PROGRESSED community devoted to making what they call "hacks" for forums--although the term "hack" in this case does not denote an illegal "hack", but rather an alteration to the vbulletin software that allows the owners of vbulletin forums to spice up their forums, which we are using.

For instance, this "quick reply" box down here that I am using, and that lots of other people on these forums probably use, is indeed a hack, and the person who composed it posted it on vbulletin.org. This is just one of many hacks and possiblities to the forums, and the possibilities are virtually endless. You can do LOTS with vbulletin forums.

Where comes "nobody"? And why do you say, "yet", as if you're trying to make something clear to me that has been clear but I am unable to grasp? Somebody may give me $80, and I never denied the possibility that nobody wants to. Actually, someone has bought me a license before (a leased license, I believe), but I have misplaced the information for it. Besides, it is possible that someone owns a vbulletin license but simply has lost interest in using it. I am asking for a favor.

Where comes "nobody"? And why do you say, "yet", as if you're trying to make something clear to me that has been clear but I am unable to grasp?

It's a turn of phrase. A way of structuring a sentence. I was making a joke about your request for VB license, I did this my extrapolating your request to become a simple request for money.

Oh, the japery.

Or you could just get a job and live on a budget like the rest of us.

Have you moved those peacocks back to the lower meadow yet? Lord and Lady Aston will be arriving shortly and I am not paying out for yet another Rolls.

Post on web forums in your own time.

Have you moved those peacocks back to the lower meadow yet? Lord and Lady Aston will be arriving shortly and I am not paying out for yet another Rolls.

The wretched creatures were waking me up in the morning so i had Carruthers shoot them.

Damn, one of the gardeners has scratched the Daimler, i must just go and flog him.

It's so hard to get good staff these days.