Atheist proves Christian wrong using physics and math.

bussta33

removed by mod

I came across this video on my feed today. Basically, a republican christian thinks gay marriage is wrong, evolution is false, and the big bang was an explosion. So an atheist rips into him (especially on the big bang = explosion part). Pretty interesting to see whether or not a response video is made.

Thoughts?

!

Moderator Note

video removed - don't believe in the happenstance. I think you are posting to advertise the video and we don't allow that. Any future threads please try to come with a real question.

evolution is false,

What is wrong with evolution?

and the big bang was an explosion.

How can he know it? Without all quantum physics/GR background really understood?

Thoughts?

Second time you're giving link to the same YouTube channel "Sentiology".

Honestly I don't believe in accidents.

Looks like you are just advertising YT channel.

Edited by Sensei

You should post some synopsis of the arguments here for us to see. The rules of this forum essentially state that we should be able to discuss something without having to watch videos or read other websites. Of course you should link to things that aid the discussion, but still you need to present more here.

Showing that people are wrong about the Universe using physics and mathematics is not unusual.

Edited by ajb

!

Moderator Note

I have posted rule 2.7 below, with the especially relevant part bolded.

Advertising and spam is prohibited. We don't mind if you put a link to your noncommercial site (e.g. a blog) in your signature and/or profile, but don't go around making threads to advertise it. Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned.

Stop doing this.

The title is misleading as well. Using the broad term Christian when the focus is on creationist views is a blanket condemnation. Using the word "prove" in a vague way that makes it seem like a proof about Christianity rather than refuting specific assertions.

There are plenty of reasons why one might question religion. There's no need to use vivid tactics to do it, especially when the tactics mislead rather than illuminate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.