Economics forum?

Funnily enough, economics hasn't really been a strongpoint on SFN. I've hardly seen any topics on it at all (apart from in some of the Politics debates). Like I've said a lot of times on here, we don't usually create new forums because there often isn't demand for them at all; in fact a couple of months ago, we went through and merged an awful lot of them together. I would suspect that an individual economics forum probably wouldn't warrant a lot of attention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes please! Lets have an Economics forum that would be great. I've been looking for a good one(ie one with more than 50 members) for ages, its the reson I came and looked at this site. I would definately post a lot there :). Non-economics people would also find it interesting, they could find out what its really about and post current economic issues from the news and stuff. There should actually be a "Social Science area" then maybe we can move Religion and Politics there also and then maybe we can add an Economics forum and a Sociology forum and maybe like a Management Science/Genreal Economic Sciences forum where one can discuss related topics.

• 3 weeks later...

When I refer to economics I'm referring to positive economics, not normative economics, so putting positive economics in the politics forum just wouldn't be appropriate.