WAS SWASNOT WRONG TO LOCK THIS THREAD?

darktheorist

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/93134-newtons-apple-the-secret-untold-story/#entry901343

I typed that out, ten minutes later the horrible swasnot looms up to me with a message on a silver salver. Hes LOCKED, for Blessedssaykes, my topic.

Now was he right to do what he did?

Or should he have excercised the prior courtsey of TELLING ME TO JUST MOVE MY TOPIC TO A DIFFERENT THREAD SECTION?

I have no idea what this guy has against me. I secretly suspect he dislikes my skin tone or something like that.

Edited by darktheorist

!

Moderator Note

a. It was rubbish

b. You can report moderator actions but do not open a thread to whine.

c. On second glance; it is definitely rubbish

d. The main science fora are for science - not flights of fancy

e. We have enough to do without moving stuff that the OP should have known where to post but was too lazy to do so. I see you didn't bother with the courtesy of getting Swansont's user name right - or was that a little jibe?

f. Yep - checked again; it's still rubbish

g. Accusations of racism in an anonymous forum are just silly - we don't know or care about your skin tone; we just note that you post rubbish. Please stop.

h. ...

i. ...er that's it