Telekinesis, telepathy and their impact on science [Absolutely NONE]

Eldad Eshel

I don't recall EE saying anything like that. I am waiting for EE to tell us whether he can operate two PSI wheels at the same time, one being the test subject and the other the control. I assumed he was practicing doing this before getting back to us.

Sorry to keep you waiting Robittybob, I haven't bought the needed equipment yet, I will do so maybe tomorrow.

Sorry to keep you waiting Robittybob, I haven't bought the needed equipment yet, I will do so maybe tomorrow.

And then practice to see if you can have a test and a control wheel side by side. That would be evidenced when the test wheel moves but the other doesn't.

If you achieve that could you upload another video demonstrating this please?

Edited by Robittybob1

I have done the test, and as I expected the result is positive. I placed another psiwheel close by to my original psiwheel, then tried to move (spin) it, it spun, while the other one was completely still. I will try to get a video up soon.

No glue under the wheel? Just joking! Great looking forward to it. See how close you can have them. Later you need to try having them both under the same bowl.

Also try reversing their designation.

Edited by Robittybob1

I made one video, it is not the best but still something. I will try to make a better one, still the results are clear.

Not very convincing. Can you tell us what you think happened? I could not see any movement that could not have some other explainable cause. It rocks as your hand goes close to it. What else?

Edited by Robittybob1

Not very convincing. Can you tell us what you think happened? I could not see any movement that could not have some other explainable cause. It rocks as your hand goes close to it. What else?

it spins at the start then again a bit later, it spins a little bit. As I said not the best video. I will make a better one.

Here is a better video -

Well that is the start. Now change from one wheel to the next. Start on the left side one. Once it has moved enough stop and concentrate on the other.

There is plenty of room for trickery so I don't imagine many will be that impressed, but you have been given the basics of a trial so try it.

Edited by Robittybob1

Well that is the start. Now change from one wheel to the next. Start on the left side one. Once it has moved enough stop and concentrate on the other.

There is plenty of room for trickery so I don't imagine many will be that impressed, but you have been given the basics of a trial so try it.

Well as much as my word on an internet forum is worth, I promise no trickery or fraud.

Well as much as my word on an internet forum is worth, I promise no trickery or fraud.

How important was it to cup your hands around the base of the wheel? For you had said you could do it without hands, so I was surprised you went back to hands.

Cup your hands around the control without intending it to move. Show us that it won't move at all please.

Edited by Robittybob1

How important was it to cup your hands around the base of the wheel? For you had said you could do it without hands, so I was surprised you went back to hands.

Cup your hands around the control without intending it to move. Show us that it won't move at all please.

Using the hands makes it easier and gives better results, but isn't a must. Just covering your hands around a wheel and doing nothing else will not make it move.

Using the hands makes it easier and gives better results, but isn't a must. Just covering your hands around a wheel and doing nothing else will not make it move.

Prove that! Use your hands. Try 2 minutes on each side, do the control side first then change to the other wheel and do TK. Can you try that for us please?

Uploaded to YT obviously.

Edited by Robittybob1

This statement alone tells me your getting thermal influence from the heat of your hands. Or are you stating your mind energy is flowing through your hands ? Which doesn't make any sense as to being easier.

Not that much in this thread other than proper test procedures makes much sense.

I noticed you haven't followed up on any of the recommendations on proper testing. Not too confident

This statement alone tells me your getting thermal influence from the heat of your hands. Or are you stating your mind energy is flowing through your hands ? Which doesn't make any sense as to being easier.

Not that much in this thread other than proper test procedures makes much sense.

I noticed you haven't followed up on any of the recommendations on proper testing. Not too confident

"Or are you stating your mind energy is flowing through your hands ?"

I don't see it as mind energy but as energy of your entire being. Using the hands somehow helps, it is a fact.

"I noticed you haven't followed up on any of the recommendations on proper testing."

I just did this test with the 2 wheels that I was offered to do. I most likely wouldn't have done this without it being offered. And also spent some time trying to get the decent videos. I also tried various other things that were proposed here. Just because I didn't document it doesn't mean it didn't happen. If you are referring to covering the wheel with the glass bowl, then as I said before I am not "skilled" enough for it yet.

I put a lit lighter next to it, without trying to spin it telekinetically, it does not move.

I can rule out the mundane reasons you claim it to be. Yet I know you will still rule this all out.

Anyway I want to ask all of you something, which was kind of what I was implying to in the OP.

Let's say it IS real, I mean you must give it some chance, some percent of being real. What does this then mean for science ? How would you explain it ?

yea - just holding a lighter to the side and saying the heat doesn't make it move isn't good enough to debunk heat induced air currents, it's more complicated than that.... Maybe try a lighter both side and spend 30 seconds trying different positions... your hands go on both sides so you should copy that. The cupping of the hands also acts as a flu for the air to move, thus you diddn't see movement just by holding the lighter to the side. the sourounding objects can influence.

Hope that helps.

I want to share some telepathic experiences I had, that to me are concrete evidence of telepathy.

The first and most important event that happened to me is thus :

I was walking in the street in Tel Aviv, I saw a group of teenagers, one of the girls said telepathically, in my head, "We are so cool". Then I made a joke in my head, I said " "We are so cool" said the young girl in the prevalent heat of youth" or something like that, in hebrew. Then one of the boys there said my joke out load, he screamed it and I heard it clearly, he said " " "We are so cool" said the young girl in the " .. WHAT ?!". He said it and seemed confused. Then I kept on in my walk.

Basically people can somehow read my mind. I don't know how they do it, but that is my story.

Another example of this is thus:

I made up this word in hebrew, and never said it out loud, only used it in my head. Then one day at the mall this woman made a profane remark at me using my word. This is the only time I ever head this word out loud, the word is quite disturbing, and I'm sure she heard it from me sometime, and then used it out loud. Another case of this telepathic mind reading.

Anyway I am just trying to prove that telepathy is real. I think it can have great consequences on science. For example I don't think it travels in a straight path like light, I think it warps from place to place, all around the universe. For example two people can be on opposite ends of the universe and talk with each other with telepathy instantaneously. I think studying telepathy can unfold the key to teleportation. I see telepathy as part of what I call the metaphysical world.

Edited by Eldad Eshel

I want to share some telepathic experiences I had, that to me are concrete evidence of telepathy.

The first and most important event that happened to me is thus :

I was walking in the street in Tel Aviv, I saw a group of teenagers, one of the girls said telepathically, in my head, "We are so cool". Then I made a joke in my head, I said " "We are so cool" said the young girl in the prevalent heat of youth" or something like that, in hebrew. Then one of the boys there said my joke out load, he screamed it and I heard it clearly, he said " " "We are so cool" said the young girl in the " .. WHAT ?!". He said it and seemed confused. Then I kept on in my walk.

Basically people can somehow read my mind. I don't know how they do it, but that is my story.

Another example of this is thus:

I made up this word in hebrew, and never said it out loud, only used it in my head. Then one day at the mall this woman made a profane remark at me using my word. This is the only time I ever head this word out loud, the word is quite disturbing, and I'm sure she heard it from me sometime, and then used it out loud. Another case of this telepathic mind reading.

Anyway I am just trying to prove that telepathy is real. I think it can have great consequences on science. For example I don't think it travels in a straight path like light, I think it warps from place to place, all around the universe. For example two people can be on opposite ends of the universe and talk with each other with telepathy instantaneously. I think studying telepathy can unfold the key to teleportation. I see telepathy as part of what I call the metaphysical world.

That is an experience that could just be coincidence, and I'd say it is best just to think of it like that.

You can come up with concepts of how it might work but they will be just pure guesses.

You could get a bit more traction if you were to prove the TK experiment beyond the realms of chance. Don't step too far into the theoretical (making up theories of how it works) before you have actual proof of the simplest first.

Edited by Robittybob1

That is an experience that could just be coincidence, and I'd say it is best just to think of it like that.

You can come up with concepts of how it might work but they will be just pure guesses.

You could get a bit more traction if you were to prove the TK experiment beyond the realms of chance. Don't step too far into the theoretical (making up theories of how it works) before you have actual proof of the simplest first.

Did you see the videos ? how can you call such steady and long going spinning chance ?

Did you see the videos ? how can you call such steady and long going spinning chance ?

At first I wasn't talking about the TK experiments but the TP experiences, think of them as a coincidence.

Now the TK experiment needs further proof where no one can say it was air currents etc.

Edited by Robittybob1

At first I wasn't talking about the TK experiments but the TP experiences, think of them as a coincidence.

Now the TK experiment needs further proof where no one can say it was air currents etc.

How can a guy saying out load exactly what I just said in my head be coincidence ? And this is also a complete sentence not just a word or something like that.

Edited by Eldad Eshel