Over unity machine?

Moontanman

Content not available. So not perpetual.

It was there this morning! It was a metal wheel with a metal ball inside the wheel that was attracted to a magnet outside the wheel and made the wheel turn as the ball tried to climb the inside of the wheel, it was unique to my experience, I'll try to see if i can find another video of it... The odd thing was that the wheel started turning on it's own and actually speed up instead of running down...

Here we go!

He's done so much custom work, but he still has to hold that piece that holds the magnet by hand? Why isn't that piece fixed in place holding the magnet?

If this really worked, wouldn't that be the first thing you'd do, set it up so it runs autonomously with you nowhere near it?

He's done so much custom work, but he still has to hold that piece that holds the magnet by hand? Why isn't that piece fixed in place holding the magnet?

If this really worked, wouldn't that be the first thing you'd do, set it up so it runs autonomously with you nowhere near it?

Yes I would, not sure what is going on with this.

post-88603-0-71514000-1452665418_thumb.png

The support arms betray the trickery. Only having one member on each side should have been strong enough to handle the load of the device, yet they used two. The larger of the two members that make up one side has an odd square shaped element (red arrow) that is actually a removable cover to allow the installation of the chain over the sprocket that is hidden in the rounded top of the smaller member.

post-88603-0-46356100-1452665444.jpg post-88603-0-89491600-1452665463.jpg

Another clue is the axle shaft could have been stationary with just the wheel turning freely on it, that would have added to the proof that the proposed drive mechanism was legitimate. So it would seem odd then that the builder would have overlooked that detail and instead made the wheel and shaft as a fixed assembly, having them rotate together and thus losing the validation.

Unless of course it was to supply power to the wheel.

You can see the nut on the end of the shaft rotate with the wheel. The sprocket of course is secured to it inside that rather odd asymmetrically shaped top where the sprocket is hidden inside.

QUOTE, GREG H: "What do they hope to gain with their illusions?"

Presumably funding to do more 'research' around the subject to bring it fruition. If they are con men and they get the funding they fly off somewhere sunny for a while and say the research failed... if they genuinely believe that they could get a working device with enough work put in then I guess they use their swindled money failing further to produce anything like that which they first forged.

Seen that a long ago. Very well made. For a quicky, try with a frisbee on a shaft using the inside of its rim for the ball.

Another with disclosure :

---->

And the most theoretically interesting I have found :

---->

Lots of efforts and time spent by hundreds of tinkerers after the same dream...

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE, GREG H: "What do they hope to gain with their illusions?"

He has 2.124 millions views. His YouTube channel has adverts enabled. YouTube pays ~$1 per 1000 views.

So he already earned approximately $2k, just on this video.

Anyway, it's quite entertaining.

Couple things for consideration:

- it appears to be made of Aluminium,

when piece of metal is moving near magnet (or vice versa), there is created eddy current in metal.

Like we can see for example here:

I would ask him to make it with plastic and wood, to see difference.

- near side of wheel is not connected to far side, ball made of iron is conducting current, bridging them in one place.

The other one might be construction, or nothing at all, or hand watch battery somewhere installed creating current in whole construction.

- because of placing ball on the left side of wheel, that part has higher mass, than right side.

- we don't know what is air circulation near device. I would ask him to recreate it in vacuum, to see difference.

If it's not real stationary magnet, but electromagnet, just colored to pretend magnet, pulsing on and off,

it would be attracting and repelling (or releasing) ball in wheel (and perhaps eddy currents slowing it down for a while),

so one side has higher mass, than the other, causing it to move..

Edited by Sensei

He has 2.124 millions views. His YouTube channel has adverts enabled. YouTube pays ~$1 per 1000 views.

So he already earned approximately $2k, just on this video.

Anyway, it's quite entertaining.

Couple things for consideration:

- it appears to be made of Aluminium,

when piece of metal is moving near magnet (or vice versa), there is created eddy current in metal.

Like we can see for example here:

I would ask him to make it with plastic and wood, to see difference.

- near side of wheel is not connected to far side, ball made of iron is conducting current, bridging them in one place.

The other one might be construction, or nothing at all, or hand watch battery somewhere installed creating current in whole construction.

- because of placing ball on the left side of wheel, that part has higher mass, than right side.

- we don't know what is air circulation near device. I would ask him to recreate it in vacuum, to see difference.

If it's not real stationary magnet, but electromagnet, just colored to pretend magnet, pulsing on and off,

it would be attracting and repelling (or releasing) ball in wheel (and perhaps eddy currents slowing it down for a while),

so one side has higher mass, than the other, causing it to move..

Damn I need to start making fake videos!