Electrons Don't Create Light/Photons

elizsia

Stars dont create Light/Photos, Fire doesnt Create Light/Photons. Light/Photons Simply Escape... Light exists in all things. Even the deepest of deep subatomic particles Light Exists... Light simply escapes, it is not created..

Inside the source of all subatomic particles you will find a balance between Light and Nothing... Particles are Not Particles, Particles are Waves that create the illusion of a Particles.... The Waves are not waves, They are Pulses... The are made between the balance of Light emerging from the Void...

Everything is not a wave, everything is a Pulse.... when people say wave, they assume a wave is two dimentional... When really it is a Pulse.. And a Pulse is Multi Dimentional. A Pulse that you call a wave or particle is created when Light is born from Nothingness. Photons or Light simply escapes from the Pulse.

Light exists inside the deepest and is the source. Electrons dont create light/photons, Light exists within, and light is the source, and light simply escapes.... The reason why the Light escapes is so the Pulse can continue, A Balance between Nothingness and Light creates the Pulse, and So when it is time for another Pulse, the Light Escapes, which allows nothingness to exist, which then allows Light to overtake the Nothingness again, which then creates another Pulse, and the Cycle continues..

You call the balance between nothingness and light, a wave or particle, when really it is a Pulse.... You can call it what you like.. I have given you the answer than many people know. But they refuse to tell the truth, because it would give confirmation of Gods existance.

Edited by elizsia

!

Moderator Note

You need to STOP posting speculative guesses in the mainstream science sections. We get students here that need accurate information for testing, and they aren't getting it from this type of discussion.

Also, please don't mix religion and science anywhere outside of Religion/Philosophy.

Also also, your style of making assertions with no support rather than asking questions, or providing supportive evidence, is almost guaranteed to make this discussion circle around your lack of rigor. It's usually not as interesting as what you want to talk about.

Moved to Speculations. No need to respond to this note, but you can Report it if you object.

Any evidence, any maths or just telling some stories?

I think it'd be worth your while trying to understand how physics works. It's not able story telling our coming up with wild guesses. It is the bargeman modeling of some aspect of the universe and the testing of those models against the universe in a quantitative way.

Its pointess me trying to say anything, because the Power hungry moderator deletes my posts..

To Moderator...

Speculation became Science... The Scientists that contributed to modern science were moved to speculations before their speculations became modern science... But now you move peoples ideas to speculation the same way. because you are the Typical person what likes to Ignore Ideas, when Ideas founded the entire world you see around you...

Every Idea is Speculation.... Before someone takes the idea and creates it and makes it their own.. Taking glory and stealing someone elses ideas for themselves... From Speculations, to try and hide where the Origin of the idea came form...

Scientists or people Stealing other peoples ideas by discrediting them as speculation.... I know how people do things... Im not in competition with anyone, because im not trying to become famous or rich from my ideas...

Edited by elizsia

Its pointess me trying to say anything, because the Power hungry moderator deletes my posts..

If you are going to take the approach that this is someone else's fault and that you are not responsible for your actions, your stay here will be short indeed.

To Moderator...

Speculation became Science... The Scientists that contributed to modern science were moved to speculations before their speculations became modern science... But now you move peoples ideas to speculation the same way. because you are the Typical person what likes to Ignore Ideas, when Ideas founded the entire world you see around you...

Every Idea is Speculation.... Before someone takes the idea and creates it and makes it their own.. Taking glory and stealing someone elses ideas for themselves... From Speculations, to try and hide where the Origin of the idea came form...

Scientists or people Stealing other peoples ideas by discrediting them as speculation.... I know how people do things... Im not in competition with anyone, because im not trying to become famous or rich from my ideas...

Oh, baloney. It becomes science when you apply the process of science to the problem, make a model of the behavior, and accept or reject the idea based on the evidence. So the thing you need to immediately address is how you can test your idea to test whether it actually has merit, in such a way that the prevailing theory would fail. Or point everyone to experiments that already show this.

If you are going to take the approach that this is someone else's fault and that you are not responsible for your actions, your stay here will be short indeed.

Oh, baloney. It becomes science when you apply the process of science to the problem, make a model of the behavior, and accept or reject the idea based on the evidence. So the thing you need to immediately address is how you can test your idea to test whether it actually has merit, in such a way that the prevailing theory would fail. Or point everyone to experiments that already show this.

All Ideas start as Specutation... Until someone takes the idea and creates it... People stealing ideas by discrediting the person that came up with the idea... I know how people do things...

Im not in competition with people... I dont need fame or fortune... I dont need to be remembered for all eternity like the people who want to live forever because they fear old age and death... Knowledge is Survival...

Edited by elizsia

Science does not mean simply making up bullshit and then hoping something comes of it.

You may as well try to recreate the Mona Lisa by having monkeys throw their shit at a wall.

Is that how you define your own intelligence, by making a bold statement about monkies and Mona Lisa?

Edited by elizsia

elizsia, what you said in post #1 is pretty much layman version of annihilation, pair production, absorption, emission, fusion and decay from normal quantum physics.

Take for example reaction of making electron and positron:

[math]\gamma + 1.022 MeV \rightarrow e^- + e^+[/math]

High energy photon is turning to electron and positron.

Photon has at least double energy than electron and positron.

Photon is neutral particle,

electron is negative charge particle,

positron is positive charge particle.

Thus charge prior reaction is equal to charge post reaction.

Electron and positron have rest-mass/energy 510998.928 eV/c2. It's exactly (2*510998.928 eV/c2)*c2 = 1.022 MeV

Energy prior reaction is equal energy post reaction. Even though it's in rest-mass of newly produced particles.

If more energy photon is used, newly created electron and positron have more kinetic energy.

If less energy photon is used, nothing happens, there is no pair production.

Instead there could be Compton scattering.

That is, charged particle is absorbing energy from photon, being accelerated, and newly made photon has smaller energy, smaller frequency, higher wavelength..

Photon is gone. It turned to pair of charged, massive particles.

If charged particle will meet charged its anti-particle, they will annihilate, producing photons back.

If you accelerate charged particle, it has higher kinetic energy, moves faster, has higher relativistic mass,

and upon hitting some object that kinetic energy can create photon, and initial particle is decelerated.

I suggest you reading following articles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_production

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_decay

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_decay

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton_emission

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_emission

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton_scattering

If you're interested in the reactions happening in core of star, I wrote them in f.e. this thread:

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/85656-solar-fusion-neutrinos-and-age-of-solar-system/

Annihilation of electrons and positrons is responsible for 7.65% of energy emitted by our Sun.

In plentiful of reactions if photon is absorbed, it's gone from system, it can be later emitted, after shorter or longer delay.

If you would be the real scientists you would like to measure time while photon is absorbed and emitted.

But there are reactions such as pair production, when photon turns to matter and antimatter,

they can be in that state indefinitely long time.. Counted in even billions of years.

Photon (light) is term used to describe particle with neutral charge, which disappears after absorption, and appears after emission.

Traveling with speed of light, between absorption and emission.

When photon is absorbed it contribute to total energy of system. But they no longer travel at speed of light.

Edited by Sensei

All Ideas start as Specutation... Until someone takes the idea and creates it... People stealing ideas by discrediting the person that came up with the idea... I know how people do things...

Im not in competition with people... I dont need fame or fortune... I dont need to be remembered for all eternity like the people who want to live forever because they fear old age and death... Knowledge is Survival...

This is sidestepping the issue. Most ideas are wrong, and consequently not worth stealing. Fame and/or fortune is not at stake here. What is at stake here is that we require a certain level of science discourse, even in speculations and you are falling short of that threshold. This is not the WAG section, or the 2AM dormitory discussion conjecture section. We spell out what we expect here.

elizsia, what you said in post #1 is pretty much layman version of annihilation, pair production, absorption, emission, fusion and decay from normal quantum physics.

That's an exceedingly generous interpretation. Photons do not exist inside of things, and do not escape as was described in the OP.

That's an exceedingly generous interpretation. Photons do not exist inside of things, and do not escape as was described in the OP.

Sensei means teacher in Japanese. I am just learning quantum physics.

Instead of humiliation, I prefer to learn layman something.

Prior mine post there was no single post about science. Just gibberish.

Being scientist means being Sensei, being teacher, to humanists, and other people that didn't learn in school how Universe is working.

Be Sensei. be teachers,

At least on physics forums..

Spread knowledge, instead of humiliation.

It means you have to explain everything. If you don't have time, ignore post, and let other explain things.

Why I always have to be the first one to mention absorption or emission?

That should be mentioned in the first reply to initial post?!

OP, being layman, doesn't know how to describe it in scientific terms, but scientists should see what is meant from context. Even if not proper words are used.

Edited by Sensei

:) Where does the Higgs Boson gets its energy from? Were does the source of energy come from, from the source of all supposed particles? From Zero Point, But Zero Point is Nothingness. Then how does nothingness create the energy woth creates the Particle or wave or pulse.. From the Photon that was absorbed, from the photon that was created in the very source of the most inner particle! How can the senors even detect particles to begin with? because photons emerge when the particles are destroyed.... Zero Point/Nothingness then Photon, Then Zero Point/Nothingness, Then Photon, And the cycle repeats, which is how particles/waves pulses are formed..... Light exists in all things... even at Zero Point..

:) Where does the Higgs Boson gets its energy from? Were does the source of energy come from, from the source of all supposed particles? From Zero Point, But Zero Point is Nothingness. Then how does nothingness create the energy woth creates the Particle or wave or pulse.. From the Photon that was absorbed, from the photon that was created in the very source of the most inner particle! How can the senors even detect particles to begin with? because photons emerge when the particles are destroyed.... Zero Point/Nothingness then Photon, Then Zero Point/Nothingness, Then Photon, And the cycle repeats, which is how particles/waves pulses are formed..... Light exists in all things... even at Zero Point..

The problem is you cannot translate it to mathematical equation..

It requires absolute knowledge in current quantum physics..

So you should study the links that I gave in my post.

Without extremely good knowledge in quantum physics all your estimates will be quickly overthrown.

Edited by Sensei

Its pointess me trying to say anything, because the Power hungry moderator deletes my posts.

!

Moderator Note

No need to respond to this note, but you can Report it if you object.

If you make another post with the sole intent of questioning the modnote instead of Reporting it, I'll delete that one too.

You should be talking (perhaps listening as well) to the members who are taking their time to work with you to clear up some ignorance issues with regards to mainstream science.

No need to respond to this note, but you can Report Post if you object.

Hi Elizsia. I agree with you to the extent that I believe matter is comprised entirely of electromagnetic energy. So I guess that is general agreement

So what is 'electromagnetic energy' and how is matter comprised of it?

This isnt my thread. But I do cover it in mine

True, so why bring it up here?

Anyway, if we understand 'electromagnetic energy' to be the energy of some configuration of the electromagnetic field, then we know that matter cannot be simply be comprised of electromagnetic fields. Simply the electromagnetic field does not carry all the properties needed to describe the particles of the standard model. There is no way you can build electrons, for example with 4-d electromagnetic theory.

I respect her opinion. and after your rudeness, I thought Elizsia might appreciate a little humanity.

What rudeness?

I have only asked for some clarification on 'electromagnetic energy' as you brought it up!

Edited by ajb