Halo 2

c dawg

PLAY ON XBOX LIVE. It the funnest freaking thing ever. Look for Melvin Spar989 if you do.

The coolest one would have to be the flying one. You need two people, in a level with warthogs and banshees, and you need to have swords. One of you get in the passenger side of the warthog and the other in the banshee. The banshee needs to fly in close to the guy in the warthog, that guy needs to slash at the guy in the banshee when the crosshairs go red (but stay in the warthog), you won't see it but you'll hear it. Now the banshee needs to fly as far away as possible and you stay in the warthog. When he is a ways off you press X to get out of the warthog and you should fly towards him.

Another would be on Zanzabar, you get caught under some glass in the right window in the front above the gate, and then you jump off and when you hit the ground you will bounce really high. This also works in Coagulation, but it is really hard to explain for both cases, some one on xbox live needs to show you and walk you through it.

I actually just got done beating Halo 2 for the 6th time. In single player, there are things called "skulls" that you can find on legendary that can tweak the gameplay. I think at one point you can find an easter egg that allows you to use the Scarab gun.

I'm seconding - thirding? fourthing? whatever - the XBL suggestion. Halo 2 came with a 2-month free trial package that was quite handy. Another thing to do is create your own gametypes in multiplayer - search around for a few online, Marines vs. Zombies is fun.

where i live i can't get high speed so no xbox live for me. i've gotten the scarab gun. You pretty much need two players. Let one guy go ahead and kill everyone and the other guy lure the banshee in.

where i live i can't get high speed so no xbox live for me.

don't feel bad, i can't get it either. When I do play multiplayer we usually link up and play in my basement, but I am so much worse than everyone else. Its hard to improve when you get headshotted whenever you come out of hiding. :mad: