Alternative to time dilation

Antony AllAH

If 2 mirrors were placed either side of universe & set in motion parallel to one another, for light to bounce back & forth between middle of them it would have to travel instantaneously & be given sideways momentum with each bounce.

Sounds like Decoupling & fallacy of information traveling

instantaneously.

If I solve atomic clock time-dilation here now would I have proved my worth regarding eligibility for science funding?

If 2 mirrors were placed either side of universe & set in motion parallel to one another, for light to bounce back & forth between middle of them it would have to travel instantaneously & be given sideways momentum with each bounce.

No (but it wouldn't be a very useful device), and yes. But if it were in motion, the latter would already be in place.

My science disagrees with concept of time dilation, full stop. An alternative explanation to gravitational time-dilation solves the Coronal-Heating-Problem, proof enough when the solutions to all the other outstanding problems in physics emerge.

I agree with concept of Doppler red-shift but not as spaghettification time-warping, rather a loss of intensity as in the spreading out of a beam of light.

Regarding atomic clocks: an orbiting bodies momentum increases the closer it is to gravitational centre, can the difference in atomic clocks not be attributed to an increase in electron orbital momentum (akin to speeding up of half-life) hence rate it changes energy levels?

Then 'your science' disagrees with evidence and experimental results, and hence isn't science.

I am saying I have a different interpretation of what is happening that doesn't include time-travel.

The law of Conservation of Energy

A straight path uses less energy than a curved path & a path contrary to rotation uses more. The difference in energy not warping of time.

The stronger the gravitational force the more energy needed to resist it accounts for the difference in electron energy levels of atomic clocks.

Can you show your maths for muon decay time observations in the atmosphere?

As the moderators continue to move my posts to speculations despite them been scientifically consistent, all I am willing to share is that the discrepancy is to be found in muon half-life, not time-dilation or speed.

Indeed what is alluded to here is a mechanism that prevents bodies from electron deficiency (if you believe they can escape earth & if not why is there not an electron build-up given greater amount of muons

reaching surface than predicted?)

Please do not expect me to reply, I will not be insulted by the moderators here when I am able to Unify the Sciences.

Dear moderators,

Congratulations you isolate & insult any attempt to advance science - in name of your (45+ unsolved problems in physics let alone unifying physics chemistry & biology) opinions.

A religion of failure.

Edited by Antony AllAH

As the moderators continue to move my posts to speculations despite them been scientifically consistent, all I am willing to share is that the discrepancy is to be found in muon half-life, not time-dilation or speed.

Indeed what is alluded to here is a mechanism that prevents bodies from electron deficiency (if you believe they can escape earth & if not why is there not an electron build-up given greater amount of muons

Please do not expect me to reply, I will not be insulted by the moderators here when I am able to Unify the Sciences.

Dear moderators,

Congratulations you isolate & insult any attempt to advance science - in name of your (45+ unsolved problems in physics let alone unifying physics chemistry & biology) opinions.

A religion of failure.

Perhaps you should

stop bragging about how good you idea is,

stop whining about it being repressed and

tell us what the damned thing actually is.

I suspect that, when you do so, it will get panned, probably because someone will point out that it doesn't tally with the real world.

At that point, there's no way to argue that it's anything other than speculative (or worse).

Come to think of it; all ideas start off as speculation.

Why not post it there in the first place. That will thwart the dastardly Mods, and you will be able to get on with supporting it.

If you are not prepared to share your theory, then there isn't much anyone can say.

I am saying I have a different interpretation of what is happening that doesn't include time-travel.

The law of Conservation of Energy

A straight path uses less energy than a curved path & a path contrary to rotation uses more. The difference in energy not warping of time.

The stronger the gravitational force the more energy needed to resist it accounts for the difference in electron energy levels of atomic clocks.

So from this I can take it that by your theory, the difference in clock rates is due to a difference in the gravitational force experienced by the clocks.

This being the case, then it is not just a matter of a difference in interpretation of what it happening, Since In GR, gravitational time dilation is not related to the difference in gravitational force.( for example in GR it is possible for two clocks to experience exactly the same force of gravity and yet still run at different rates due to Gravitational time dilation.)

Thus you theory and GR would predict different results for various experiments. Since all the empirical evidence to date supports GR's formulation for time dilation, Your theory already has some serious strikes against it.

Or to summarise, no you can't. Fails to make predictions, I suspect this thread will close.

If you really want to take part in this forum I'd suggest you at least try and understand the purpose of the individual areas. Speculations is for ideas such as you presented, speculative ones. Given you couldn't answer a simple question on time dilation evidence why should we consider your idea anything other than speculation?

I agree with concept of Doppler red-shift but not as spaghettification time-warping

What does the Doppler effect (which is due to relative motion) have to do with spaghettification (extreme tidal forces)?

rather a loss of intensity as in the spreading out of a beam of light.

Sounds like "tired light". Doesn't work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tired_light