Drug's effects , true false

KinG

i didnt know where to put this so im putting it here, im new and i was curious as to drugs, such as research chemicals and their effects on the human brain... now i have tried only 2 chemicals, amt, and dxm, and no drastic mental changes just little things, what i was really curious about is DMT.. now i have heard many stories on dmt and was curious as if anyone on here has tried it, also if they could explain what it was about and give me a little bit more insight on the subject heh, anyways thanks for your time

DXM (dextromethorphan) is the active ingredient in some cough syrups. It is a dissociative that can also produce hallucinogenic effects. High doses cause serious brain damage (Olney's Lesions, "holes" in your brain where activity ceases)

DMT is an extremely powerful hallucinogen. It is normally smoked, and after one hit you won't really be able to take another for a while. The hallucinations are very strange and very real, you will have little control over your body. This, and the short (20-30 minutes peak) dosage make this better than LSD in my opinion. I'm not aware of any side effects beyond what's expected... possible flashbacks, strain on the lungs, and it's possibly carcinogenic if smoked too often. But keep in mind, DMT is a Schedule I drug, unlike DXM.

For a great source of information about these and most other common drugs, check out Erowid.org

thanks, how is the void? and is there any scientific explanation for it?

also i took 350 mg of dxm and i didnt get much hallucinations, actually i got none lol

btw i know about erowid , its the best site

• 2 weeks later...

Try yoga and "real meditation". Not the crap thats in a lot of books or just sitting and saying oooooommmm.

You have to earn every step you take in the world. There is no quick, easy, gift. It all depends on if you really want the real thing. Good luck.

Just aman

You've obviously never done powerful hallucinogens like LSD or DMT. :rolleyes: States you achieve from meditation are entirely different. And combining the two would be really interesting, but even alone someone prepared for the experience could have profound revelations (the key is knowing your mind and the drug).

haha 1000?!?! no way, i`ll fuckin die from dat shyt lol

by nausia i mean , heh, high doses = heavy nausia ,also do u know anything about AMT alphamethyltriptamine fafalone?

AMT is an unsceduled research chemical in the tryptamine family that produces closed-eye visuals similar to LSD. It also has empathogenic qualities and also acts as a stimulant. It is not that dissimilar from MDMA, it can be used as a club drug. Dosage is 15-30mg oral or smoked.

Quote "You obviously haven't done drugs."

I'm just trying to say be prepared. Know what your looking for really. I lived in the Yaqui Indian desert and down with the Chocos of the Darien Gap. I've lived with the various tribes in the LLanos and Northern Amazon of South America. Drugs were not for recreation but only to help take one more small step forward.

You need to be ready for help with the first stair step and then you have to make it up to the landing by yourself. Organics don't destroy the body. Stay away from the chemicals.

I do know LSD is a derivative of ergot and is basically organic but I don't recommend it.

I think Peyote, mescaline, and psilocyben ought to be legalized but in special school and discipline enviroments. Only to make the world better. Just my opinion.

Just aman

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by fafalone

DMT is your best bet for that. Or a near-death experience.

SSRI. or Welbutrin OD.

An NDE? take my Astro class....you will wish you were dead.

Bill

PS: not that I condone this, but when I was a lad, it was Amybutylenitrate (glue). Blocks the brain's ability to operate K+ ions.

• 5 weeks later...

seratonin is not the path to the third person. it was already mentioned......... dissosiatives........ dis-assosiate the mind from body. dxm is too periphial ... ketamine........

dmt wont give you third person. just a melting of the self and thinking thats way too fast.

ketamine in the dark with eyes closed. 500mg ......

you become and then can do as you wish.

• 6 months later...

Hee, if you need any info on any drugs (or bombs:D) try the anarchist cookbook. You will probally be able to find it on internet but I would recommend a book-shop (big one) or even some online selling site. It tells you loads of thing about drugs and how to make it:D.

Charles

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to just cut in

but is that really safe?

How safe are things like LDS and even mushies?

I know most people say "if you have done you research and you have your own testing kit , then you should be fine"

I am terrified of the stuff and finding that most people know what they know from sites on the net and not chem DEgrees does not convince me other wise!

how safe is this really ?

MY sister is in to forensic SCi and says .. "use LSD 6 times and your legaly classed insane!"