BNP Founder Prosecuted

Dave

without a detailed and regional search of demographics, it`s all just pure speculation anyway.

but just supossing that you ARE right and most crime is perpetrated by Black folk, it would then beg the question as to WHY!?

personaly, I think it`s 6 one and half a dozen of the other, blacks are no better or worse than whites.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but just supossing that you ARE right and most crime is perpetrated by Black folk, it would then beg the question as to WHY!?
whoa nelly, i dont remember saying that! i said that in some areas certain crimes are commited mostly by black people. the inverse is also sometimes true (eg, where i live, violent crime is disproportionately commited by white people). all im advocating is targeting stop-and-searches against the people most likely to actually be guilty, reguardless on (dependant on the local area) wether that entails focusing mainly on white people or on black people.

i mean, seriously. grannys dont come under susspisson of mugging, cos grannys rarely mug. if, in a specific area, it is rare for white people to be muggers, i say pay attention mainly to the blacks. if, in a specific area, it is rare for black people to be muggers, i say pay attention mainly to the whites. focusing on the group most responcible for the crime yields better results, and i think any law that gets in the way of pigs doing that is not only stupid, but dangerouse.

i say pay attention mainly to the whites. focusing on the group most responcible for the crime yields better results, and i think any law that gets in the way of pigs doing that is not only stupid, but dangerouse.

what is "Pigs"?

well, if you told me you were a pig then of course id consider you a pig.

if this is leading up to a 'pig is not a nice term for police officer' lecture, then id like to state that the word pig was in no way used offensively, and that i have nothing but respect for pigs, given that they risk getting the poo kicked out of them so that i can sleep safe at night. anyway, most pigs iv spoken too dont mind being called a pig, as long as its in jest.

why the 'scare marks' around 'spoken to'? do you doubt that iv actually ever spoken to police people (man, thats alot of letters, i miss being able to say pigs)? and agree to what, being called a pig if in jest or the stop-and-search targeting being ok? if the former, then id assume theres no difference as the term pig has no ratial significance. if the latter, then i can only think of one black police person's view on it, and that's one off of the news of a high-up in the metropoliton police who condemmed both the goveournments pressure on the police forse to meet minimum ethnicity employment targets, and also on the laws preventing police from targeting ethnic groups. as i said, a high-up, and also he was black (asian, if it makes a differense).

my point was that yes, people should be treated as equals but this doesnt mean that we should treat people identically, and to do so is a bit silly in my oppinion.

or if not, then i demand that old grannies get stopped and searched on suspicion of burgalary, drug posession and violent assault AT LEAST as much as i do, otherwize its agist and sexist :rolleyes:

id like to remind you at this point that, where i live, it is or possibly was (not sure if its still allowed) white people who are targeted disproportionately (and im white), and i have absolutely no problem with this 'cos it makes sense, as where i live a disproportionately high amount of violent crimes, burgalries etc are commited by white people

I think our country is a joke.Its very evident that when a white person makes the slightest reference to anything that could be percieved as racist' date='they are pounced on arrested and prosecuted ASAP.Unless a significant sporting event takes place councils prosecute any cabbie or householder flying the english flag!

But any ethnic,muslim,hooked hand moron can spout death to infidels and incite murder!!can interupt council meetings and election events spouting racial hatred of whites and wanting every muslim to rise up and do everything possible to create an islamic Britain...with wait for it no arrests! because that would appear to be racist.When i went to Dubia last year you damn well observe their customs and laws or else.Coime to our country and we close down our 100 year old library down and make them a temple,let them jump straight to the front of the housing list,furnish it.Give them immediate access to medical care.While us lowly natives have to apply for crisis loans ,live in filthy bedsits.Allow our aged to wait on trolleys in hospital corridors(could you imagine the outcry if it was ?),or make them sell their homes to pay for their stay in nursing homes.

Further subsidise asians purchasing of every corner shop/fish shop in our towns.I know were the obvious racism is here and it certainly isnt only from the BNP.[/quote']

I have to agree there, that everything with say is deemed as being racist. Recently on Digital Spy (a forum site), I was permanently banned for saying that I agree with Tory plans to cut down immigration! An example of how pathetic our country has become, with freedom of speech being removed.

Likewise in this area also, and as I stated Black males around the same age group hardly ever get a second look :)

I don`t appreciate the term "Pig" as it`s deragatory irrespective of race or profession, it`s not nice no matter how it maybe couched!

well then i appologise; i meant no offence.

my point still stands though. treating people equally does not nessessaraly involve never ever discriminating between people, in the strict meaning of the word ie treating people differently.

andy: all this pollitically correct bull-shit has very little to do with the govournment or the majority of people. a few laws were passed which basically said that you cant shout 'nigger' at the top of your voice in public (seems sensible to me), and the govournment urged people to be tactful and sensitive with the words that they discribe people with* and then of their own accord some people seem to have gotten carried away. "oh theyre not mentally disadvantaged" says the national autistic society, "theyre globally challenged". stupid. and also entirely the desision of the NAS, with no govournmental coertion at all. and all that stuff about midgets being "vertically challenged" was made up by the sun and a group of people who publish the 'official' pollitically correct dictionarys, which are not in fact politically correct. so i wouldnt blame the govournment or the whole contry, but there certainly seems to be a lot of people getting a bit carried away with the whole political correctness thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*yeahyeah, shouldnt have used the word pig, just didnt expect it to cause offense.

andy: all this pollitically correct bull-shit has very little to do with the govournment. they passed a few laws which basically said that you cant shout nigger at the top of your voice in public' date=' and urged groups to be tactful and sensitive with the words that they discribe people with* and then [i']of their own accord[/i] organisations seem to have gotten carried away. "oh theyre not mentally disadvantaged" says the national autistic society, "theyre globally challenged". stupid. and also entirely the desision of the NAS, with no govournmental coertion at all. and all that stuff about midgets being "vertically challenged" was made up by the sun and a group of people who publish the 'official' pollitically correct dictionarys, which are not in fact politically correct. so i wouldnt blame the govournment or the whole contry, but there certainly seems to be a lot of people getting a bit carried away with the whole political correctness thing.

Oh right, ok I understand now, but a lot of the political correctness is coming from the EU- I recently heard that a swing had to be taken down because it 'faced the sun' (following an EU law), and conker trees were cut down in case conkers fell off and injured people.

thats not political correctnes, thats just odd... where did you hear them?

One of them I heard on GMTV a while ago (the swing one) and the other one I read in the paper (Express)

he`s quite right about the conkers, it`s now been banned from schools also, a game that I as a young lad loved to play (and won often).

the reason, when they break they COULD cause eye damage or if you miss it can cause a bruise :(

freakin` pathetic if you ask me!

They did the same thing with clackers YT(two plastic balls on string that you bang together like a Newtons cradle).

Ironic that knives and guns are still the norm in southern counties?

Oh and not to mention that after 2006 pool will no longer be called 'black ball' in the UK!

The last one was a joke by the way! but can you imagine if it were true "im going for the ethnic ball in the corner shop...bag i ment BAG"...

Actually that's not true' date=' and the examples range from the everyday to high profile arrests, such as that of Abu Hamsa al-Masri.

But, you know, I'm sure there are plenty of people who will not notice jingoism masquerading as moral outrage, so by all means carry on acting like one of those crazies on Speaker's Corner.[/quote']

Utter unsubstanciated claptrap!!

The second half of your sentence the man has been publically spouting racial hatred and inciting murder for years,not days,weeks,months.He has only recently been arrested as the result of public opinion forcing govn to act on the law not the Law itself!!.And anyone who disagrees is not being honest to themselves.The fact is you or I stand on the corner of wolverhampton and spout "burn the paki's" would be arrested immediately as we should be!.But our country is going up its own ass we are reluctant to arrest ethnic's spouting racial hatred for fear of being racist.

Vote for the Tories!!!!

look, you gotta remember theres a lot of rubbish spread about the equality issue. for example, above i made the mistake of believing that the law states that x% of employees must be black. 'political correctness' is also oftern blamed on the govournment. and as for the rabid muslims going unprosecuted and white people who mumble 'pakkie' getting sent away for life, remember this:

"white man mumbles pakkie and gets away with it" and "rabid muslim insites people to kill and then unsurprisingly gets arrestd" arent headlines that will sell many copies of the sun.

the poliece maintain order and protect peoples right to free speech, even if what theyre saying is unpopular -- the BNP rallies and this hook-hands sermons BOTH being examples.

and if someone goes too far and tries to incite violence or ratial hatred, they are arrested -- the BNP leader and hook-hand are also BOTH examples of this.

Utter unsubstanciated claptrap!!

Don't suppose you'd care to specify which bit, and then qualify that rather strong statement?

The second half of your sentence the man has been publically spouting racial hatred and inciting murder for years,not days,weeks,months.He has only recently been arrested as the result of public opinion forcing govn to act on the law not the Law itself!

"Society in changing law for the better" shocker.

If you think people can or should be arrested for things that aren't a criminal offence then I'm not going to be surprised by anything else you say about this.

And anyone who disagrees is not being honest to themselves.

No, anyone who disagrees is probably looking at the facts in a rational and non-reactionary manner.

The fact is you or I stand on the corner of wolverhampton and spout "burn the paki's" would be arrested immediately as we should be!

Yes. Under the same laws that saw Abu Hamza get banged up. What's your point?

But our country is going up its own ass we are reluctant to arrest ethnic's spouting racial hatred for fear of being racist.

I live with a detention officer, and I can tell you now that that ^ is the "unsubstanciated [sic] claptrap". You really have no idea what you are talking about.

actually, hasnt the founder of the bnp only just been arrested? you know, after years of spouting "burn the pakkies"?

It's the first time since the changes in the law that the necessary evidence was captured, one assumes.

sorry, i should have quoted to make my point clearer

The fact is you or I stand on the corner of wolverhampton and spout "burn the paki's" would be arrested immediately as we should be!.But our country is going up its own ass we are reluctant to arrest ethnic's spouting racial hatred for fear of being racist.
yes, sometimes extremist muslims, for example, can preach racism without getting immediately arrested, but id like to point out that members of the bnp also can go for long periods of time without getting arrested. its a question of when someone oversteps the mark and, like sayo said, when evidence is available. being able to preach racism and get away with it is by no means the reserve of ethnic minorities. the founder of the bnp has only just been arrested - ergo, he has obviously been preaching racism for a while unprosecuted.

It does not follow that he has been "preaching racism for a while unprosecuted" just because he has been arrested for inciting racial hatred.

The law requires specific conditions have been met in order for an arrestable offence to be detected. "Man talks to peers in meeting about subject they agree on" doesn't meet those conditions. "Man shouting at people in the street to burn the Jonny foreigners" does.

What Newtonian is claiming - that people are not charged for the latter based on their race - is demonstrably factually wrong. I'm not even sure where John Tyndall and Nick Griffin are supposed to fit into this.