BNP Founder Prosecuted

Dave

From BBC News:

The British National Party's founding chairman has been charged with using words or behaviour likely to incite racial hatred, police said.

John Tyndall, 70, of Brighton, was arrested in December following a speech he made in Burnley in March.

He answered his bail on Wednesday and was charged with offences under Section 18 of the Public Order Act 1986.

His arrest followed a West Yorkshire Police inquiry after the BBC's the Secret Agent was aired on last July.

All I have to say is: bahahahahahaha.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing iv always wondered is how the bnp avoid being prosecuted under the equal oppertunities laws. do they enploy black people too?

may i add mwa ha ha!

one thing iv always wondered is how the bnp avoid being prosecuted under the equal oppertunities laws. do they enploy black people too?

seriously, they must have payed secretaries and stuff, does the bnp actually employ black people? if not, is that not breaking the law? dus anyone no how they get around this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
From BBC News:

I heard him yesterday on the news saying it would be required for ex-army soldiers to have a gun in there house so they can shoot people who break into their house and those who invade the country.

that would be a little tricky since quite a percentage of our service men and women are black or asian, infact the Gurkas have have saved our asses above once!

I`de like to see how they intend to implement That policy! LOL :)

I think our country is a joke.Its very evident that when a white person makes the slightest reference to anything that could be percieved as racist,they are pounced on arrested and prosecuted ASAP.Unless a significant sporting event takes place councils prosecute any cabbie or householder flying the english flag!

But any ethnic,muslim,hooked hand moron can spout death to infidels and incite murder!!can interupt council meetings and election events spouting racial hatred of whites and wanting every muslim to rise up and do everything possible to create an islamic Britain...with wait for it no arrests! because that would appear to be racist.When i went to Dubia last year you damn well observe their customs and laws or else.Coime to our country and we close down our 100 year old library down and make them a temple,let them jump straight to the front of the housing list,furnish it.Give them immediate access to medical care.While us lowly natives have to apply for crisis loans ,live in filthy bedsits.Allow our aged to wait on trolleys in hospital corridors(could you imagine the outcry if it was ?),or make them sell their homes to pay for their stay in nursing homes.

Further subsidise asians purchasing of every corner shop/fish shop in our towns.I know were the obvious racism is here and it certainly isnt only from the BNP.

although I agree (and have witnessed some of the events you`ve mentioned), I think the idea should be about Equality.

the current system is quite one sided at the moment for sure, but the BNP would swing it too far the other way it would seem.

but neither extreme (in anything) is particularly a good place to be either.

that would be a little tricky since quite a percentage of our service men and women are black or asian, infact the Gurkas have have saved our asses above once!

And look at how we treat them.

But any ethnic,muslim,hooked hand moron can spout death to infidels and incite murder!!can interupt council meetings and election events spouting racial hatred of whites and wanting every muslim to rise up and do everything possible to create an islamic Britain...with wait for it no arrests!

Actually that's not true, and the examples range from the everyday to high profile arrests, such as that of Abu Hamsa al-Masri.

But, you know, I'm sure there are plenty of people who will not notice jingoism masquerading as moral outrage, so by all means carry on acting like one of those crazies on Speaker's Corner.

I think what I find so comical about these peolpe is their Hypocrisy and Ignorance.

where on X-mas day does a BNP member go when his kid doesn`t have the batteries for his new toy or a bottle of booze for a party? a "Paki shop"

after his night out with the lads "paki bashing" and drinking, they go and get a Curry!

the Ignorance part is that they don`t even know that the word "paki" means PURE!

so much for the learned party! LOL :)

But any ethnic,muslim,hooked hand moron can spout death to infidels and incite murder!!can interupt council meetings and election events spouting racial hatred of whites and wanting every muslim to rise up and do everything possible to create an islamic Britain...with wait for it no arrests!
yeah, and skin-head white nazis can talk about sending black people 'back home', and how they're inferior to white people without getting arrested. i believe, however, that incitement to murder is an arrestable offence reguardless of ethnicity (didnt that hook handed bloke get arrested?)

Faced 16 charges at the Old Bailey, including 10 charges of soliciting to murder (under section four of the Offences Against the Person Act of 1861), 4 charges of using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour with intent to stir up racial hatred, and possessing a document controlled under section 58 of the Terrorism Act.

And let's not forget he was detained at Her Majesty's pleasure for months and months in Belmarsh Prison before it even went to the courts.

So not really "getting away with it" so much as "facing an utter shitstorm".

oh, what a racist and anti-white society we live in! that may not seem like he was getting away with it, but its not really that bad a punishment, and of course had a white person have been convicted of the same crimes he would have probably been tied to a tree, covered in honey and had a herd of hungry cows unleashed upon him, whilst having his testicles slowly squeezed in a vice by a rabid pygme.

newtonian: i do agree that some of the equality laws in the uk are themselves inherintly racist, and that, for example, "you must have x black people working for you" should be replaced with "we will get suspiciouse, and investigate the possibility that you are racist*, if you have less than x black people or y white people working for you", but i hardly think that the uk is in the grip of white-suppression, and the laws are less racist in favor of black people now than they were racist in favor of white people 10/20 years ago, so overall i think its good. it may have slightly overshot but im sure itll rapidly equilibreate into true equality as long as people like you and hook hand dont have your way

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*which of course would require more money be spent on the issue.

There is no special crack squad of judges who go around checking business have 3 darkies* per hundred staff. The very idea of that is racist itself.

Discrimination laws come into force as the result of grievances, not because we live in an Orwellian state.

* yes, I am being facetious.

it`s often coined as the "Token Black guy" or the "token Cripple" for disabled.

fact is, they don`t HAVE TO take you on as a percentile, but they CANNOT say no to you if you`re the best qualified either (but that`s common sense).

would you say no to a black guy or someone on a walking stick if they had better quals than the others and you were going to pay them the same?

you`de be freakin` crazy to do that!

in some of my jobs as a contractor, I have to take extra help, if one can do the job better than another and can demonstrate his or her skills, they`re IN!

I don`t care what they look like or how they walk, if they can hear or see...

if they can do the job well, I`m happy to have them on board :)

it`s THAT SIMPLE! :)

actually, i was just checking the discrimination laws while you two replied (from here) and your right. my appologies for (unintentionally) peddaling what is, i would now assume, a bull-shit racist myth.

however i have definately worked in a lot of places where they have a racial polocy that goes something like this:

"it is unnacceptable for any member of staff, whilst considering a potential candidate for employment, to grant or deny that individual a job based on their ethnisity unless it is done to meet our minimum quota of people of a certain ethnicity"

which is what i was talking about, but is obviously individual company policy as opposed to law (mainly american companies that iv observed this in), but is also an attitude adopted by the home office itself1

a better example would have been this:

"Section 19B prohibits race discrimination in all public sector functions not previously covered by the RRA with certain limited and justifiable exceptions. Examples of functions the RR(A)A covers are:

* Law enforcement: for example, criminal investigations, arrest, bail, detention and stop and search by police officers and officers with similar powers such as Customs and Excise. Also enforcement action by tax officers, Environmental Health Officers, Trading Standards Officers and the Health and Safety Executive." (taken from here)

stop and search has to be ratially representitive? why? in some areas, most crimes of a specific type are commited by black people. why should the police not therefore target black people? seems sensible. if, for example, most burgalarys in a particular area are commited by black people it makes sence to target your stop-and-searches at black people, for the same reason that it doesnt make sence to include old grannies on stop-and-searches.

i know its a bit annoying to be stopped just because of who you are, and when i was young (17-19), i was stopped virtually every single monday night on my way back from the club (occasionally twice in the same night) because i was a young white male out and about at 2am, and where i live most violent crimes are commited by drunk young white males, and also that group is most commonly in posetion of drugs. yes, it was irritating to be stopped but i fully supported the pigs targeting of me because it made sence and never viewed it as discriminatory, even when the pig was a 30-year-old black female. laws (and the above is legestature) like that ARE stupid, and iv spoken to many pigs -- black and white -- who agree.

however i still maintain my original point that, whilst not absolutely perfect, the current equality laws are a vast improvement on what they were.

stop and search has to be ratially representitive? why? in some areas' date=' most crimes of a specific type are commited by black people. why should the police not therefore target black people? seems sensible. if, for example, most burgalarys in a particular area are commited by black people it makes sence to target your stop-and-searches at black people, for the same reason that it doesnt make sence to include old grannies on stop-and-searches.

[/quote']

it makes perfect sense to do so, on a pure mathematical basis of probability.

if a certain area is populated with 70% black people, then it stands to reason that since we`re all the same that 70% of the crime will be perpetrated by blacks.

the same also applies in predominatly White areas with youths in built up estates where there`s no recreation areas and ASBOs are something to brag to your mates about (we have such here), they don`t target blacks here, they target chavs and their bints and their dealers, a white male with a burbury cap in teens to early 20`s is a target for police here, in fact I`ve never seen a black guy even looked at twice by a copper around here!

it`s a regional thing I`m sure of it!.

if a certain area is populated with 70% black people, then it stands to reason that since we`re all the same that 70% of the crime will be perpetrated by blacks.
equal does not = identical.

in some areas, some crimes are disproportionately commited by black people (eg, 30% of local population are black, 60% of local muggings by black people). in such an area, it would make sence to target black people for stop-and-searches in areas in which muggings are likely to occour.

as i said, where i live violent crime is disproportionally commited by young white males, and so it makes sence to target stop-and-searches on white people (so that you have their details if they are caught on CCTV starting a fight later).

actually, if 70% of the local population were black, and 70% of the local crime were commited by black people, then it would be racist to target stop-and-search on black people cos it would have no increase in the number of criminals found (ie, the stop-and-search should in this case represent the population, with about 70% being black people and 30% being white pepole)