Determining the sizes of atoms and Subatomic particles.

Maximillian

Please read this https://www.researchgate.net/pub...
Abstract
Multiplying radius r of a particle on both sides of the de Broglie relation equation produces angular momentum at the bottom of the equation. This relationship can enable us determine atoms and Subatomic particle sizes as I have clearly explained in this paper. We can use this do determine the relationship between particle size, charge, half life etc. especially when we now know how fast these Subatomic particles spin. This would help us better understand charge. A particle with a bigger size will often have a smaller range in air than a smaller particle of the same mass. It could also explain baryon asymmetry as I have clearly explained in this paper.
Your ideas are welcome.

The document you link to is not well written (you see this even at the level of the abstract). Moreover, it suggest that spin of a particle is associated with a rotation about some axis. Spin cannot be understood in that way.

The notion of the radius of a fundamental particle is a subtle one and usually one thinks in terms of an effective size based on how a given particle interacts with test particles.

I an not sure what else to say...

John, according to swansont's mod note, we shouldn't have to 'click' on your fridge to see if there is actually chicken there waiting to be cooked.

You should have already cooked it for all of us, so we can decide whether to eat it for supper, or later on in the week.