"It's a near certainty that black holes don't exist"

blike

Well, first of all as OatJay says, who even knows if black holes exist, it's been taken for granted and therefore it's merely some excuse for something we don't know. And if that is the case, than firstly, this statement has no arguement. If black wholes do exist, the whole theory is that close to nothing can escape, and if only 'anti-matter' escapes, how would be be able to prove this, or even think of a way of describing it, since it's anti of what we know to be true?

I believe this is a decent hypothesis, but it's coming out of no where, and it's impossible to find any way to prove/disprove it, so in the end it doesn't amount to anything.

hey.... how can this affect photons????

Gravity affects photons.

Well, first of all as OatJay says, who even knows if black holes exist, it's been taken for granted and therefore it's merely some excuse for something we don't know. And if that is the case, than firstly, this statement has no arguement. If black wholes do exist, the whole theory is that close to nothing can escape, and if only 'anti-matter' escapes, how would be be able to prove this, or even think of a way of describing it, since it's anti of what we know to be true?

Black holes have an excellent theoretical background, and there are a ton of things we see that we wouldn't be able to explain in any other way (unless this new theory is correct). You should also look up black holes and anti-matter to see what they are before you talk about them.

• 1 month later...

This doesn't seem plausible, singularities such as this in the universe are mathematically calculated, seems like this guy is concocting a superficial theory with a weak mathematical constitution. He may be right, but if he is, then unless he has some mathematical support, none of the credit will go to him. Plus, there are people that develop their own thesi on an everyday basis, I believe this guy is one of the few that was lucky enough to be interviewed by the news. The non-existence of black holes or singularities is challenging general relativities foundations. Basically, he's calling Einstein an idiot. Until I see mathematical evidence of his claims, I'm going to consider him just a mediocre theorist.