I have a stupid question

I have a stupid question, but it needs to be asked.

This(believe it or not) has relevance to me in my real life. I was wondering if you could simply generate more brain cells to inject into your brain, could you increase your intelligence dramatically?

Ok thats weird so what do we need the brain cells for? and by regenerating do you mean that the ones you lost come back?

Oh and since we are on the topic of the brain just curious if anybody knew the specific effects of marijuana on the bain.

Like why does it make one so analytical?

Can't have any connections with brain cells.

In general, nerve cells do not regenerate. Some regeneration occurs, but it is typically negligible.

Marijuana kills brain cells. This is an undisputable fact. Whether it kills more brain cells than alcohol or tobacco is open to debate, but it's not good for you. It has also been linked to impairment of short term memory.

Yes true But I meant why is it that one has a different perception while under the influence of marijuana. Like being analytical I dont know Im just curious to know why that actually is. And both alcohol and marijuana are depressants yet one will leave you mellow for the rest of your life if you smoke too much or too long and the other just makes you violent and want sex its strange.

I just felt like asking cause Im not in the mood to research it haha

The smoking of marijuana, and drinking of alcohol, get the brain to produce chemicals, which change the thought pattern to an oddly euphoric state. Though you don't know it, the chemicals in your brain now dictate your every thought and feeling!

Examples: Dopamine-happiness, andrenaline-exhileration, seritonin-multi purpose high drug, excessatosine-loving caring feeling

Your intelligence can only be measured by the efficiancy of your brain, and oddly compared to computers, we are GROSSLY inneficiant.

Yes I'm aware of that Fafalone, but my point was that these chemicals are produced in extreme amounts when drugs are taken, sometimes so much to the amount that neurons loose some of their receptors to ease the effect, and the bodys natural happy drugs are produced much less. Causing the depression of after using any kind of happy drug.