Human Body Tweaks

ed84c

There are a couple of things that annoy me about the human body, and if i could i would change them;

1.Urine. Cant we just sweat it out, i mean im fed up of going to the toilet. Excess Ions should all (along with excess water) be sweated out in my opinion.

2.Armpit Sweat. Why do we need sweat glands there? Its not like it evaporates or out?! and smells.

Urine. Cant we just sweat it out, i mean im fed up of going to the toilet. Excess Ions should all (along with excess water) be sweated out in my opinion.

Good luck flushing waste when you're cold then. Bye-bye kidneys, it was nice knowing you.

1.Urine. Cant we just sweat it out, i mean im fed up of going to the toilet. Excess Ions should all (along with excess water) be sweated out in my opinion.

You're kidding, right? That'd be so gross! I would run around wearing a raincoat in order to keep people's mist away from me. I think storing waste until one can properly dispose it is a fabulous system, although it might be even cooler if we converted waste to a usuable substance, like Koolaid. :D

2.Armpit Sweat. Why do we need sweat glands there? Its not like it evaporates or out?! and smells.
First you want sweat, then you don't. Evolutionarily, the arm pit sweat served a social purpose, to hold our smell signature. That's why we have hair there, to capture the smell better. And likewise that's why we also have hair down in the nether regions. I think it's nature's reminder to us highbrow humans that we are still primitive, hairy and stinky animals.

I think a much more logical thing to change would be our esophagous. Breathing and swallowing through the same tube is potentially dangerous.

Actually, we have separate tubes; we ingest with our esophagus, we breathe through our trachea.

Actually, we have separate tubes; we ingest with our esophagus, we breathe through our trachea.

Dang it, you are right. I meant the configuration of out throat is potentially dangerous as food can sometimes get caught, blocking breathing.

Perhaps you could have a robotic organ in the colon, with the uritrea (or whatever that think is called) wired into it. It would compact the trash and then encase it something, i would say plastic, but something biodegradable would be better. You'd have to change the batteries and refill the encasing material once a week.

i would say plastic, but something biodegradable would be better.

Many plastics are biodrgradable :)...but i dont know if i'd like the idea of a robot in my colon...

If i could improve anything it would be having teeth that continually replace themselves like sharks instead of just two sets.

~Scott

If i could improve anything it would be having teeth that continually replace themselves like sharks instead of just two sets

LOL I constantly complain about this. We only get 2 sets of teeth (and 1 set of molars !!!), and we have to take care of the second sets, make sure we don't break them, try not to get in fights so we don't knock them out and look horrible, but crocs and sharks get as many new teeth as they want. Lucky SOBs. :mad:

im fed up of going to the toilet.
WARNING! Nothing good can come from this kind of attitude. I see darkness on the horizon for you, young man.
I think storing waste until one can properly dispose it is a fabulous system' date=' although it might be even cooler if we converted waste to a usuable substance, like Koolaid.[/quote']This made me snort water out of my nose. Wasn't expecting it at all. When I read "usable substance", I was thinking of some garden application. Glad I wasn't drinking coffee!
If i could improve anything it would be having teeth that continually replace themselves like sharks instead of just two sets.
Great idea! Down with dentists!

I wish insulin didn't do so many bad things after it regulated blood sugar. It would be great if a different hormone that wasn't sensitive to sweets regulated things like cholesterol, salt retention, fat storage and blood pressure.

Pie with every meal!

I have to lend my vote to the skark-tooth thing. My mom work's dental, and having bad teeth is one of the things that ruins an elderly person's life most of all. A backup heart might be good also. Wait, no, nevermind, that just means you have to take just as good of care to tend to both.

O.O

im gonna have to assume you havent fully thought through the implications of that...

the eyes bother me... seems we would do much better with at least one, if not a full second set, around the back side.

also, this whole walking thing. wings would really make my day.

Wait, no, nevermind, that just means you have to take just as good of care to tend to both.

LOL, but you have to admit it is annoying to have to take special care of these fragile little pieces of dentine, which can be easily knocked out in an accident or fight, potentially crippling you and making you look weird. Its just annoying to me, when sharks and crocs get to wrecklessly do what they want, without having to take special care of their damn teeth. Sorry, I go on a lot, but this really chafes me. :P

WARNING! Nothing good can come from this kind of attitude. I see darkness on the horizon for you' date=' young man. This made me snort water out of my nose. Wasn't expecting it at all. When I read "usable substance", I was thinking of some garden application. Glad I wasn't drinking coffee! Great idea! Down with dentists!

I wish insulin didn't do so many bad things after it regulated blood sugar. It would be great if a different hormone that wasn't sensitive to sweets regulated things like cholesterol, salt retention, fat storage and blood pressure.

Pie with every meal![/quote']

Oh groan . . . . Yes! Yes! Yes. I am so sick of low-carbing. I want pecan pie. Forget the Kool Aide, I'd like to sweat a nice wine.

What if the other set just hid under your gum and only came up when one was knocked out they wouldn't be noticeable i dont mean several rows of teeth. I think our jaws could support two sets of teeth i mean they do it when we are yonger...I probably only thought of this because i got two fillings last week and it would just be so much easyer if they could have pulled them out...

Also i must second "Pie with every meal" :D

~Scott