T=E+C2.

johnny2710

I am really high in this career., you believe in God.

I believe in god., this is why my theory cant be replaced.

!

Moderator Note

Please, this section is for science speculation. Religion is completely off-topic. We are one of the few science discussion sites with a Religion section, please keep religious discussions in that section. They aren't appropriate here. Thanks for understanding.

I am very stupid., yes I know.

I don't think you are stupid, just very naive. We see this a lot here. People are just not aware of what is expected of them in order to make contributions to science.

what is your ages.,I think that my age is much less than you., but,please.

You are younger than I, but so what? The point is you have shown lack of experience and knowledge. This you can do something about.

, I dont know physics., if you thing that is bad., thanks.,

Everyone should know some basic physics, but we are not talking about that. You claimed to have made some contribution to modern physics, this is just not so. The problem is that you thought you had contributed, or at least said that you have.

but this is not my career., is the economics., in this career I am the best in the best., I won championships in my country., thanks.

I don't quite follow what you are claiming. Anyway, as you know some economics you know some basic mathematics. That is a good start for reading up on physics.

you never could know that I think., I think very profound., in thinking thinks., God can say that I think., not the atheism.

As already stated, religion has nothing to do with this. Also, you may think very profound thoughts, but given the evidence we have these are not deep thoughts on physics.

Anyway, don't get too discouraged, just do better. If you need further help and advice on reading up on physics just ask in this forum. People will be more than happy to help if they can.

Edited by ajb

econlmics is my degree., thanks., this career is the best as the best., thanks.

I am really high in this career.

If you are 18 then you have just started a degree in economics?

please., my theory needs help I was alone., and could any of you give me a hand.

You will need to at first try to explain the basic aspects of your theory, including the basic mathematical framework. I could not get anything useful from your viXra article. That said, as it is so poorly written and so unlike anything I have ever read I did not commit any time to trying to get any physics from it. Given what you have said here, I doubt there is much in it. But I await to be corrected.

So, please explain what you can here and work on improving how you present it.

is that I did this theory to put an heliocentric model., if you can help me.?

Your English is making it hard to follow you.

What about the heliocentric model of the Solar System?

thanks., but the formula is good.

!

Moderator Note

No, johnny2710, it's not. You've been told why. You've ignored the reasons, and just kept changing your numbers without clarifying any units.

The formula is worthless. You don't understand enough of the requisite science to do this kind of speculation properly. I'm very sorry, but you need to study more physics before you can contribute in this manner.

It would be the same for me if I tried to give you financial formulas. You would tell me I don't know enough about finance, and you would be right. I hope this makes sense.

Thread closed. Please don't open any more like this.