Concerned about my daughter...

What a relief......I have been following this thread for a while.....staying on the sidelines (but praying nonetheless) because I am so new to this forum....isn't it wonderful to have such a diverse and interesting world family? Just wanted you to know I am pulling for you too....strength in numbers and all that.....

Thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update -

Alex saw the neurosurgeon today who specializes in the disorder she has. He told her he thought he would be able to control her problem with a new medication that is working very well for several of her other patients. She has to get an eeg next week, which involves putting the leads up her nose, because of the location of the lesion. That will tell him more.

Thanks so much for all the prayers, good wishes, and moral support. It's not over, but it's better.

Better is good. Really good.

If you think it would make her smile, remind your daughter of the times when she was little when you had to tell her not to put things up her nose.

I can't help but resort to humor when things get tense. Sometimes it helps.