pepetual motion thread

britwithtea

there aught to be a thread for this topic, so here it is.

this is my pepetual motion machine.

its in space, its a dounut shapped magnet. in the center is anohter magnet, same polarity. the dougnut magnet is place slightly offcenter on the horizotal plain, it is released. it should eventualy reach a equalibrim, but in zeroG and a vacum it could be some time, besides, tecnicaly in a true vacum that is near pepetual.

im sure you guys can do better though. but dose anyone know what the current prize for a pepetual motion device is? :)

its in space' date=' its a dounut shapped magnet. in the center is anohter magnet, same polarity. the dougnut magnet is place slightly offcenter on the horizotal plain, it is released.

[/quote']

Explain to me how this works.

Igot a perpetual motion machine, spin a top in deep, deep space(out side the galactic neighboorhood) it will keep going, and going, and going...

beat that energizer bunny.

so that is perpetual, but i see no use for it.

And, all the "perpetual" motion machines, had some sort of magnets along with it, so there not perpetual. :cool:

Igot a perpetual motion machine' date=' spin a top in deep, deep space(out side the galactic neighboorhood) it will keep going, and going, and going...

so that is perpetual, but i see no use for it.

[/quote']

actualy the collison of hytrogen particals would eventualy slow it down, yet again its near perpetual

im sure you guys can do better though. but dose anyone know what the current prize for a pepetual motion device is? :)

Well, if there was one, there'd be a safe bet that it would never be claimed.