• Liberal Democrat Party
    • Monster Raving Looney Party
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Scottish National Party
    • Social Democratic and Labour Party
    • UK Independence Party
    • YT2095
    • the Purpose of this is????

Last I heard (a year or so back) was that the Lib Dems said they would not form any coalition Governemnt with anyone, so if there was a hung Parliament, you can expect another election within a few months (like happend some time in the 70's I believe).

I want to vote for Labour at the upcoming election, though I haven't decided yet: not becasue I disagree with the party, but I disagree with the candidate. He is one of the "rebels" and seems to vote agaisnt the Government for anyhing I support, so really a vote for him is a vote agaisnt the Labour party.

You've got to weigh up which option is better, a vote for a 'rebel' but also a vote for labour or a vote for someone else.

Personally, I vote for the guy that will do the best for my area in terms of unemployment, reduce crime etc. Maybe this 'rebel' is only looking out for your area or maybe he's just a pain the ...!! anyway, the choice is up to you

The election date has been set for the May 5th.

Yeh, I agree, the best vote is the vote for candidate NOT party, as they are going to have more (even if this is selfish) influence over YOUR life.

Lol lib dems, last time they said vote for us OR labour, NOW they're complaining about the government. You cant have your cake AND eat it, sorry charlie.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyway i can delete the YT option?

Ignore this thread and make another one without the YT option, or see if the mods do anything (sorry if this is all wrong, but I've just been banned from Digital Spy permanently for saying gay marriage is wrong. freedom of speech has gone from the UK)

Consult Robert Mugabe.

:)

P.S. Monster Raving Loony Party :) they promise 99p coins and they want to invite Europe to join the pound

Monster Raving Loony Party:

They will get rid of monday morning because we all hate them

They will also stop kids learning foreign languages and invest the money on other countries learning english!!!

At the same time I did vote a long time ago for someone else!

I believe they wish the week to go something along the lines of:

Sunday sunday tuesday wednesday thursaday friday saturday

Although quite how they will tackle the tuesday morning thing I don't know, that might have just been a rumour! :)

OMG their geniuses! no more monday mornings (tuesday mornings arent half as bad).

PLUS with a 3-day weekend, thered be more work available for unenployed people who dont have a job to do in the week. two stones with one bird, they have my vote!

Here's a few more of the Monster Raving Loony Party's plans:

"Rich people should be taxed to pay for the printing of money, as they use most of it.

Tax credits will be paid to nice people. There will be a “total bastard” tax for everyone else.

Anyone caught breaking the law will be made to mend it.

All fast food will be clearly labelled “May contain traces of real food”.

All WMD’s (weapons of Mass Distraction) will be made highly visible so that we can find them. "

All make sense to me, especially the last one, which would have helped Labour an awful lot seeing as they lied and couldn't find any WMDs.

You've got to weigh up which option is better' date=' a vote for a 'rebel' but also a vote for labour or a vote for someone else.

Personally, I vote for the guy that will do the best for my area in terms of unemployment, reduce crime etc. Maybe this 'rebel' is only looking out for your area or maybe he's just a pain the ...!! anyway, the choice is up to you

The election date has been set for the May 5th.[/quote']

I voted for the guy. The other candidates didn't seem up to much, neither did the labour one actually, so my vote went was finally decided on which party was best for the country, my community, my family and myself. That was Labour on all counts. (I voted by post BTW, that is why I've voted already).

i like the MRLPs idea of including a 'none of the above' option. if most people voted for that, the election would be reheld, but the main parties would not be able to run. ie, if enough people were narked at labour and conservitive, then the others could have a go.

i also think there should be a 'desighn a better form of govournment then ask me again' box

well it would seem that I`ve won! and by quite a generous majority too :)

after this post:

I think, in retrospect, putting the "YT2095" option turned this poll into somewhat of a farce.

and few others after it.

it`s served to Reveal a Farce! a Farce that would ordinarily NOT be self evident (without scrutiny of voter turnout). it would seem that those that voted for ME (and it could have been ANY name in that poll, I just used mine to save the "i`m being picked on" PM`s) Without a reason, saw a complete "Unknown" as a better option than the existing "knowns"!

now to ME that speaks Volumes!

THAT was my reason for the addition :)

So how will you form your new government?

- Will you withdraw our troops from other "developing" science forums?

- Will you stop the train of money to admins from anti-forum special interest groups like "Mothers Against Drunk Posters" and "Focus on the Television"?

- And what exactly will you do about the high price of electrons?!