• Liberal Democrat Party
    • Monster Raving Looney Party
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Scottish National Party
    • Social Democratic and Labour Party
    • UK Independence Party
    • YT2095
    • the Purpose of this is????

I'm from Ireland so don't get me wrong, i'm no genius when it comes to english politics.

But have labour not done a good job? the country seems to be going well and the economy is flourishing. do they not deserve to be re-elected

Considering a Vote is something that was hard fought for as it`s secrecy/privacy, I have to question the motive behind this poll!

anyway, I Vote for Me, I can`t make things much worse than they already are :)

Good old mother Common Sense over politics anyday!

apparently lib dem are gonna scrap tuition fees (huzzah!), and i figure that they couldnt do a worse job than labour and the conservatives have done

mind, im not sure that the BNP or the monster raving loony party could manage to do a worse job than labour either, so perhaps the not such a great way of choosing who to vote for

hey, on the subject of the bnp, have u all heard why their new year party was cancelled?

apparently lib dem are gonna scrap tuition fees (huzzah!), and i figure that they couldnt do a worse job than labour and the conservatives have done

The tuition fees thing is just a vote-grabber. I can't see it happening myself.

hey, on the subject of the bnp, have u all heard why their new year party was cancelled?

Yes, I found that to be rather amusing.

I'm from Ireland so don't get me wrong' date=' i'm no genius when it comes to english politics.

But have labour not done a good job? the country seems to be going well and the economy is flourishing. do they not deserve to be re-elected[/quote']

Essentially you are correct when it comes to the economy. The UK economy is very strong compared to other countries. It has had the longest period of continuous growth these last few years for at a couple of centuries, if not ever. Unemployment is also at one of it's lowest since records began. There are many other things too which make the past few years a sucess. Unfortunately many people on look at a few select actions: ie Iraq.

A Government should not be voted for by looking a one or a few decisions they made or promised to make. Everythig they have done, or plan to do should be looked into. This is what I am doing and when you do this you see many sucesses from the last few years which hugely out-weigh and problmes one might have.

I want to vote for Labour at the upcoming election, though I haven't decided yet: not becasue I disagree with the party, but I disagree with the candidate. He is one of the "rebels" and seems to vote agaisnt the Government for anyhing I support, so really a vote for him is a vote agaisnt the Labour party.

Essentially you are correct when it comes to the economy. The UK economy is very strong compared to other countries. It has had the longest period of continuous growth these last few years for at a couple of centuries, if not ever.

The strong performance of the British economy is because of the fundamental reforms made by the Conservatives, against strong Labour opposition. Those reforms are slowly being whittled away and the British economy is slowly lsoing its competitive edge.

Unemployment is also at one of it's lowest since records began.

And you believe the official figures?

Millions of people on 'invalidility benefit' are not counted as unemployed, the actual number of people 'economically inactive' is sky high.

And you believe the official figures?

Millions of people on 'invalidility benefit' are not counted as unemployed' date=' the actual number of people 'economically inactive' is sky high.[/quote']

When will people learn that no statistics can be trusted ay? Everything any party says are just vote grabbers. All joe public can do is fend for themselves in personal victories.

My vote goes to a hung parliament causing a coalition government.

My vote goes to a hung parliament causing a coalition government.

Any idea which way a coalition could go?

A Conservative-Lib Dem coalition might not be unthinkable. It's happening in local politics.

Or would the Libs prefer Labour to the Tories?