Revivisphere

Mr Monkeybat

I had a fairly vivid dream in which I invented something. It was a hollow copper sphere, made out of 2 hemispheres clipped together 1 meter diameter just big enough for someone to crawl in and be locked inside. Attached to it was a 300 megahertz UHF radio transmitter, so the wavelength was the same as the diameter of the sphere. When someone was was locked inside and the transmitter turned on, being encapsulated in the quantum state of the standing radio wave photon amplified the effects of morphic fields restoring people bodies to there previous forms effectively rejuvenating and healing them, even giving them some mental control over there own genes.

As the device was so easy to reverse engineer and copy in any handy mans garage and with demand so strong I ended up forgoing any intellectual property rights making it free to copy. Which is why I have described it here. I have had dreams that have come true before, so if you have those kinds of parts lying around in your garage it is worth a try clear.png

In my dream I dont think anyone really understood how it really worked, phrases like "quantum entanglement", "morphic fields", "quantum uncertainty" where thrown around rather speculatively. Old people where shut in, the device was switched on for a few minutes, then then came out looking like 20 year olds which I thought was rather handy as I am already developing a bald spot myself, amputees got there limbs back. The subjects did not seem to be aware of any of the time that passed while the device was switched on.

made out of 2 hemispheres clipped together 1 meter diameter just big enough for someone to crawl in and be locked inside

I definitely wouldn't want to be locked inside a 1m sphere. I doubt that is even possible. Unless you cut them up first.

I have had dreams that have come true before[/size]

Yep, I'm sure the one about being chased by the crocodile-unicorn is going to come true.

I definitely wouldn't want to be locked inside a 1m sphere. I doubt that is even possible. Unless you cut them up first.

Yep, I'm sure the one about being chased by the crocodile-unicorn is going to come true.

Really? I'm pretty sure I can curl into a ball that's less than 3 feet to a side without too much difficulty. I probably wouldn't want to be locked in one, and there are probably plenty of people who couldn't depending on height and weight, but if it could cure me of any ailment I'd sure as heck do it even if I wouldn't otherwise.

You seem to have invented the idea of putting someone in a big microwave oven.

Dreams are not real.

Dreams are as real as any other experience humans may have. That said, I would not expect much from the presented dream. Nor would I base my life upon lessons learned from watching "reality" TV.

This sounds similar to pyramid power, only faster and stronger.

Dreams are as real as any other experience humans may have. That said, I would not expect much from the presented dream. Nor would I base my life upon lessons learned from watching "reality" TV.

This sounds similar to pyramid power, only faster and stronger.

I would estimate that this works at least twice as fast with five times the effect.