No blackhole

philipishin

My body is one so when we eat the food, it does not mixed with my body. If eating mix with body, the death body is also cut as evolution, big bang, atomic bomb and black hole and they( black hole) are not the truth as they are not one. There are no black hole and no evolution as they are two.

!

Moderator Note

I realize English is not your native language, but none of the above makes sense. You are using words like "body" and "death body" in unfamiliar ways. You mention things being "one" and "two", which is also unfamiliar. You mention "truth" like an absolute, while it's actually very subjective.

This can't stay in the mainstream sections like Medical Science. It sounds like you're saying theories like evolution and the Big Bang are wrong, so you should start over, please use better definitions, and put your thread in Speculations if it's not mainstream science.

I've got to close this one, sorry.