Obama Keeps His Promise

Harold Squared

In 2008, Obama predicted that his environmental policy of shutting down roughly ninety gigawatts of fossil fueled electricity would cause costs to consumers to skyrocket.

Joke's on him if we are past the Tipping Point, heheheh. But he will probably be a better sport about it than those freezing in the dark.

Edited by Harold Squared

In 2008, Obama predicted that his environmental policy of shutting down roughly ninety gigawatts of fossil fueled electricity would cause costs to consumers to skyrocket.

Citation? (and the full version, please, not the "edited to make an attack ad" version)

It is on YouTube, although it seems the date is in question, 2008 or 2009. Either way, he is on record as saying as much.

Yes, edited to show just that statement. And nothing about 90 GW.

Another claim for which you refuse to provide support.

It appears he fully intends to carry this policy through.

Really? Cap-and-trade (and specifically his version of it) is being discussed again? Again, I would normally ask for a link to support the claim, but you "don't do windows", do you?

Thanks for understanding the limitations of my equipment.

Your equipment limits your ability to provide links to evidence? That rather makes you inconsistent with our purposes.

Considering your current reputation, I think this inconsistency is detrimental to any discussion in which you're involved.