Best Introduction to Evolution Video series

Evolution can be an intimidating topic to start learning about. Not just because of its implications, but also because of its complexity and magnitude. I think the best way to introduce the subject to the uninitiated is through short videos that provide an overview of evolution's fundamental principles.

There's a lot out there, but here is my submission. It's the book Why Evolution is True by Biologist Jerry Coyne transposed into a "Videobook":

video removed due to possible copyright violations

What are your favorite videos on Evolution?

Edited by Phi for All
YT video removed

!

Moderator Note

The author is trying to sell his book, including an audio version, on Amazon. Unless he's authorized you to do this version of his work, we can't leave it here.

Perhaps you could summarize the authors points here, for discussion?

This was done with the Author's permission! Here is a link of the author (Jerry Coyne) posting it on his blog!

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/weit-turned-into-videos/

The MassComrehension site has begun making videos of WEIT, which I think is a distillation of my words from the book.

!

Moderator Note

MassComprehension, it's not our job to increase the hits on your YT account. We have a policy against this sort of promotion. We're a discussion site, and part of our rules state that discussions must allow people to participate without clicking links and watching videos.

If you wish to discuss science, that's what we're here for.