83 Months and Counting?

Harold Squared

I seem to recall a prophecy by some AGW guys back in '08 that forecast the apocalypse in 100 months, is that still true? I am working on my bucket list just in case and it would be nice to know how to budget my time and funds.

I want to say the countdown started in April but it could have been August. Eat, drink, and be merry!

I seem to recall a prophecy by some AGW guys back in '08 that forecast the apocalypse in 100 months, is that still true? I am working on my bucket list just in case and it would be nice to know how to budget my time and funds.

I want to say the countdown started in April but it could have been August. Eat, drink, and be merry!

!

Moderator Note

'Some prophecy back in '08' is not specific enough to base a discussion on. One can't rebut an argument if you don't actually present the argument.

Step up your game, or step off. As it is, this is indistinguishable from trolling.