Ww3

saudireports

speaking of physics the weapons they got now much more powerful then they had in ww2 the big stuff now is like 30 or 40 times bigger then they use on japan

so how long do you thing before they blow up the whole world

ww3 its fast real real fast once one of them big one go off anywhere the rest of them start to fly all over the place maybe like 100,000 of them flying everywhere and anywhere it happens fast real real fast just push the button that's fast

speaking of physics the weapons they got now much more powerful then they had in ww2 the big stuff now is like 30 or 40 times bigger then they use on japan

so how long do you thing before they blow up the whole world

ww3 its fast real real fast once one of them big one go off anywhere the rest of them start to fly all over the place maybe like 100' date='000 of them flying everywhere and anywhere it happens fast real real fast just push the button that's fast[/quote']

You should consider including punctuation in your posts. That would make reading them easier.

I hope we never have to use nuclear, or nuclear-like weapons again. It might, as you say, cause a chain reaction that could destroy the enitre world. I trust that all the nuclear powers realize this, and would never use them (*cough...Kim Jong-il...cough* )

You should consider including punctuation in your posts. That would make reading them easier.

I hope we never have to use nuclear' date=' or nuclear-like weapons again. It might, as you say, cause a chain reaction that could destroy the enitre world. I trust that all the nuclear powers realize this, and would never use them (*cough...Kim Jong-il...cough* )[/quote']

you people overpopulate the world to death(your true political basis) creating wars starvation poverty crime etc worldwide trying to say violence is illegal except your violence because yours is the good violence.

no no no they are going to blow up the world and it happens fast real fast, how long does it take to push a button!

you people overpopulate the world to death(your true political basis) creating wars starvation poverty crime etc worldwide trying to say violence is illegal except your violence because yours is the good violence.

no no no they are going to blow up the world and it happens fast real fast' date=' how long does it take to push a button![/quote']

Between the illogical conclusion and bad grammar, you lost me.

no no no they are going to blow up the world and it happens fast real fast' date=' how long does it take to push a button![/quote']Well, you've led this thread out of Modern/Theoretical Physics, so I'm moving it into Politics.

Btw, treason, also known as saudireports, flip out like you did last night and I'll ban your whole IP address. Registering under a different user name buys you one more chance at being civil. Please use this reprieve wisely.

Btw' date=' treason, also known as saudireports, flip out like you did last night and I'll ban your whole IP address. Registering under a different user name buys you one more chance at being civil. Please use this reprieve wisely.[/quote']

Ha! I knew I recognized that writing style from a different user!

Hopefully we learn from history and WW3 never happens. It doesn't need to, the remaining resources can be shared, dependancy of resources by all can be minimized. We need to ween ourselves from our addiction of mass consumption. Peace throughout the world, at least relative peace without major conflict, is not unreasonable or utopian ideal, it is necessary and possible.

ww3 is the war that will end all war, and quite possibly human existance. Hopefully the world gets its act together before it takes place. Although the Bush administration has laid the foundation for which it may take place.

my 2 cents.

ww3 is the war that will end all war, and quite possibly human existance. Hopefully the world gets its act together before it takes place. Although the Bush administration has laid the foundation for which it may take place.

WWI was the war to end all war. Obviously there were translation problems when this was being explained to Hitler.

Who are you refering to?

no no no they are going to blow up the world and it happens fast real fast, how long does it take to push a button!

What makes you think that? After all why would anybody, even an evil 'you' want to do that?

i think that we could use thermonuclear mines to do large scale construction projects, like a big resevoir for water storage. But only after we find a clean way to do it, like if we find out how to create a pure fusion device.

No more flooding mountain valleys and killing wildlife!!

Hmm in another hand, i hardly think you can blow up the whole world, i mean, there is no such that quantity of material. perhaps you can destoy the surface but.... with this same technology we would make a lot of bunkers and stuff... but, blowing up the world, is hmmmm some sort of imposible with nukes...

Hmm in another hand, i hardly think you can blow up the whole world, i mean, there is no such that quantity of material. perhaps you can destoy the surface but.... with this same technology we would make a lot of bunkers and stuff... but, blowing up the world, is hmmmm some sort of imposible with nukes...

No one has suggested that the world would be blown up. Rather, that the radioactivity released from these explosions would be a problem.

The USSR had quite a developed programme for peaceful industrial use of nuclear explosives. Creating underground reserviors, altering watercourses and aiding mineral extraction.

Unfortunately even the Soviets found the environmental problems to be unacceptable.

Was the first post.

I was specifically responding to the suggestion that underground nuclear explosives used for civil engininering could blow up the world.

The objections centre around environmental hazards not global destruction.

• 2 weeks later...