Can we bring the dead back from the dead?

Alexander1304

Hello All,
Recently I came across the writings of Paul Eno, famous paranormal researcher,about his experience of how shamans can bring "dead" from another worlds.
Here is the link:
http://www.newenglandghosts.com/articles/backfromthedead.html
And here is the article:

"Nearly four decades of "in the trenches" research has led me far away from the two-dimensional, 19th century vision that most people cling to when it comes to the paranormal. For example, I don't believe that ghosts are spirits of the dead. I don't believe in death at all.
When I deal with the paranormal, and ghosts in particular, I experience a vast "multiverse" in which we (bodies and all) function on multiple levels in multiple, parallel lives. In my experience, ghosts are living beings functioning in close parallel worlds that are just as physical as ours. People who are "dead" here are still living and breathing "there." That's true even if "there" is a different time, a different place or a different way of life.
This begs the question: If we can see, hear, touch, taste or feel across these "world boundaries" during paranormal experiences, can we reach in, literally grab our "departed" loved ones, and bring them back to our own conscious world?

What do you guys think of the above?
Is it something serious?

But guys, what about this:

Similarly, mysterious people appear out of thin air from time to time, not knowing where they are. On a few occasions, they have carried passports and money from countries that never existed, spoken no known language and/or worn clothes of no known fabric.

It's a claim that has no evidence to support it. What about it? Can you cite anything that's more than hearsay?

!

Moderator Note

(also, I have trimmed your quoted section of the article. It's subject to copyright; you can't post the whole thing)

It lacks documentation.

"Appear out of thin air" is a subjective phrase. Does it mean, "Showed up one day and we didn't know where they came from", or does it mean, "Multiple eyewitnesses saw this person suddenly appear out of nowhere, like magic"? Or something else?

Passports and other documents can be faked, especially if the country they come from doesn't exist. Who could check their authenticity? And why aren't copies of these documents accompanying the story? Why would anyone trying to convince others leave out that bit of supportive evidence?

If I start speaking nonsense words, it will seem exactly like "no known language". Hebejeeb reepnop oompah figwan.

And finally, why again would the writer who is trying to convince others NOT have these "clothes of no known fabric"? Why haven't we ever heard stories of a fabric that no scientist could identify?

It's a claim that has no evidence to support it. What about it? Can you cite anything that's more than hearsay?

!

Moderator Note

(also, I have trimmed your quoted section of the article. It's subject to copyright; you can't post the whole thing)

I personally have no links to such stories,it is the first time I hear about them from the article quoted in my OP. Perhaps searching by Internet I can find them,if they are well documented,but I am not sure if it is worth the time

I personally have no links to such stories,it is the first time I hear about them from the article quoted in my OP.

There are so many spectacular elements in the story. If even one of them was actually true, I think it would be HUGE news reported around the world.

Perhaps searching by Internet I can find them,if they are well documented,but I am not sure if it is worth the time

If they were well documented, the unknown fabric the clothes were allegedly made from would make front page headlines (the rest could easily be faked). Occasionally you hear of things that "scientists can't identify", but when you dig deeper, you discover the only people who tried were a couple of guys in a lab who have no background in the area of science they were practicing.

If someone truly had clothes made from a fabric that was completely unknown to science, it would be tangible evidence that no scientist could resist studying. And if you think about it, what does it really mean to have a fabric unknown to science? Is it from a plant never seen before, or is it from a superior synthetic process we never knew existed? Again, either one would be headline news.

This guy says he's been doing this for almost forty years, and yet has no evidence he can present, apparently. I think that should tell you if it's worth your time searching.