Why female bodybluiders developing enormous clit & labia?

Ganesh Ujwal

Why female bodybluiders developing enormous clit & labia?

According to medical science, there is no method to increase his\her genital parts, so why female bodybuilders are developing enormous clit & labia. so here science is failed.?

sorry, i am not insulting female gender in any form, i have doubt so i asking it.

Edited by Ganesh Ujwal

In a male, the genitals are at full expression with those particular hormones, so adding more won't make a significant difference in a matured man. In females that undertake activity to induce or add those hormones their genitals, and other parts, will undergo masculinisation and that means enlargement in some cases but only to a certain potential.

I'm skeptical of the core premise. Has it been established that female body builders have enormous lady parts relative to their non-body building peers? Let's confirm that phenomenon even exists before we engage in any additional speculation to explain why it's the case.

I'm skeptical of the core premise. Has it been established that female body builders have enormous lady parts relative to their non-body building peers? Let's confirm that phenomenon even exists before we engage in any additional speculation to explain why it's the case.

Fair enough, my source is from memory really, going back to female Soviet Bloc Olympians in the early to mid-seventies when it was mentioned quite often.

Clitoromegaly (or macroclitoris[1]) is an abnormal enlargement of the clitoris that is mostly congenital or acquired, though deliberately induced clitoris enlargement as a form of female genital body modification is achieved through various uses of anabolic steroids, including testosterone, and may also be referred to as clitoromegaly.[2][3][4][5] Clitoromegaly is not the same as normal enlargement of the clitoris seen during sexual arousal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoromegaly

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Inow: A little ide note here. Male body builders use testosterone as well of course. I dont think it influences penis size. Deepening of voice, balding and over a ceriain amount, extreme agression.Also acne.Steroid rage. Ironically too much testosterone causes some excess to aromatise to estrogen and secondary sex development can occur, big hooters., ugly on a man in a body building contest. Try not to picture it. Have you heard of beer boobies? Alcohol destroys some free testosterone causing a estrogen imbalance. Also the yeast in beer is estrogenic. Cheers! :P

Clitoromegaly

"Clitoromegaly is otherwise a rare condition and can be either present by birth or acquired later in life. If present at birth, congenital adrenal hyperplasia can be one of the causes, since in this condition the adrenal gland of the female fetus produces additional androgens and the newborn baby has ambiguous genitalia which are not clearly male or female. In pregnant women who received norethisterone during pregnancy, masculinization of the fetus occurs, resulting in hypertrophy of the clitoris; however, this is rarely seen nowadays due to use of safer progestogens. It can also be caused by the autosomal recessive congenital disorder known as Fraser syndrome.

In acquired clitoromegaly, the main cause is endocrine hormonal imbalance affecting the adult woman, including polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and hyperthecosis. Acquired clitoromegaly may also be caused by pathologies affecting the ovaries and other endocrine glands. These pathologies may include virulent (such as arrhenoblastoma) and neurofibromatosic tumors. Another cause is clitoral cysts. Sometimes there may be no obvious clinical or hormonal reason.

Female bodybuilders and athletes who use androgens, primarily to enhance muscular growth, strength and appearance (see Use of performance-enhancing drugs in sport), may also experience clearly evident enlargement of the clitoris and increases in libido. Women who use testosterone for therapeutic reasons (treating low libido, averting osteoporosis, as part of an anti-depressant regimen, etc.) experience some enlargement of the clitoris, although the dosages warranted for these conditions are much lower. Pseudoclitoromegaly or pseudohypertrophy of the clitoris "has been reported in small girls due to masturbation: manipulations of the skin of prepuce leads to repeated mechanical trauma, which expands the prepuce and labia minora, thus imitating true clitoral enlargement"."

I suppose the real question is if it is something to worry about?