New phenomenon discovery!!

Electronic_engine

suppose we have disk fixed to its edge a string in which a mass is hung, when the disk rotates the mass will start rotating as well in an opposite direction of the disk, if the disk rotates clockwise the hung mass will rotate counterclockwise and vice versa, i tried this by myself and anyone can try it by holding a string and rotating it around yourself the mass fixed to it will rotate in an opposite direction , if we suppose instead of the disk the earth itself rotates, that will lead in "every object hung in a string will rotate due to earth's rotation around its axis!!" this rotation will be slight and will disappear at the equator .

when we rotate the disk the mass will start to rotate after a while the string will store some potential energy due to the rotating of the mass.

post-111747-0-48691100-1431375944_thumb.jpg

suppose we have disk fixed to its edge a string in which a mass is hung, when the disk rotates the mass will start rotating as well in an opposite direction of the disk, if the disk rotates clockwise the hung mass will rotate counterclockwise and vice versa, i tried this by myself and anyone can try it by holding a string and rotating it around yourself the mass fixed to it will rotate in an opposite direction , if we suppose instead of the disk the earth itself rotates, that will lead in "every object hung in a string will rotate due to earth's rotation around its axis!!" this rotation will be slight and will disappear at the equator .

when we rotate the disk the mass will start to rotate after a while the string will store some potential energy due to the rotating of the mass.

yes, it is called conservation of angular momentum, sorry to burst your bubble, it isn't a new phenomenon