Alternative for Differential Systems

Judging from the title, I am guessing that DEs = differential equations. And, yes, most differential equations can be treated as linear over small segments of the domain; this is the basis for most numerical methods out there. There is an incredible art to figuring out exactly what is 'small' in this context.

However, if there were no differential equations all together, I'm not sure what can be said, especially since they are so ubiquitous in our models today.

Yes, I can confirm that DES is Differential equation system(s).

Thanks for the feed. I am just asking this question because large errors and definitions have been arising in the last interval if I can correctly recognize.

Any way, the problem of Degeneracies and Axiom is a good example for the real problem that we are living. Thanks for the reply. And, if further additive aspective point is considered, it is more than welcome.

It is difficult enough to follow these posts without using acronyms or other abbreviations so please write out your posts in full.

It is still not clear what you mean by DES.

Bignose did not hazard a guess at Differential Equation Systems,

(Read his post again).

There is a big difference between what I understand by "Systems of Differential Equations"

and

A system that can be represented by one or more differential equations.

Much development and use is made in modern applied maths of the fact that any differential equation can also be written as an integral equation,

So yes there are alternatives.

Look up the Operational Calculus, Functional analysis and more.

Perhaps now would be a good time to include in your next response a definite example of what you are trying to solve.