the definition of science

<link removed by moderator>
mhd stands for magnetohydrodynamics.
which is a science per oxford definition of science.
my thread has to do with science.
your action borders on slandering me.which is illegal by british law.
im requesting my thread be reopened.
to not do so will result in reports to your isp and the international science boards.
this post is being screen saved as evidence,if needed at a future date.
sincerely ,the great and powerful robomont.

Edited by imatfaal
removal of link to published material

!

Moderator Note

OUP and the website from which you have published a screenshot from have an Intellectual Property Policy which I fear you may have accidentally fallen foul of: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/privacy-policy-and-legal-notice

Subject to the terms of this legal notice and any other licence agreements between you and OUP, all such rights are reserved and no materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without our prior written permission.

to be safe I have removed your link. There are copyright free dictionaries out there or you can post a direct link if the occasion arises in future threads.

For your guidance you may wish to use the legal dictionary to look up the difference between libel and slander, and the concepts of justification and fair comment before you make such completely unfounded allegations.