Is my theory logical?

iwbl18

Hi I want to talk about my theory, my theory is actually we will experience everything, we will be different persons we will taste everythink we will be killer and also a victim, we will experience all of bad and good things. think about big bang we were not exist, but something happend and now we are alive, we have consciousness lets think about end of the universe everything will be destroyed not matter how,there are a lot of theories but eventually same result, and now think after trillion years or more in someday another big bang and new universe and another end, after trillion of ends and starts eventually we will have consciousness again maybe as a animal or human and it will continue like that so as a result after trillion times of universe we will taste everything? It is complicated and hard to explain I hope that you got it, It is like number "Pi". So what dou you think about it? Thanks.

Hi I want to talk about my theory, my theory is actually we will experience everything, we will be different persons we will taste everythink we will be killer and also a victim, we will experience all of bad and good things. think about big bang we were not exist, but something happend and now we are alive, we have consciousness lets think about end of the universe everything will be destroyed not matter how,there are a lot of theories but eventually same result, and now think after trillion years or more in someday another big bang and new universe and another end, after trillion of ends and starts eventually we will have consciousness again maybe as a animal or human and it will continue like that so as a result after trillion times of universe we will taste everything? It is complicated and hard to explain I hope that you got it, It is like number "Pi". So what dou you think about it? Thanks.

It is a weird thought. Reincarnation and multiple universes opens up endless possibilities, but if we've been here many times before we don't remember do we? So we will never know for sure till we have proof of it.

It is a weird thought. Reincarnation and multiple universes opens up endless possibilities, but if we've been here many times before we don't remember do we? So we will never know for sure till we have proof of it.

Well, we don't remember because our memories, feelings in our brain but our consciousness is not in our brain, it is not something material so when It starts with a new brain, It is like everything is cleared. So you don't remember anything. It is like our consciousness is "power" and our brain is a computer they just works together so once a consciousness goes a new brain you will not remember anything. =)

Edited by iwbl18

Well, we don't remember because our memories, feelings in our brain but our consciousness is not in our brain, it is not something material so when It starts with a new brain, It is like everything is cleared. So you don't remember anything. It is like our consciousness is "power" and our brain is a computer they just works together so once a consciousness goes a new brain you will not remember anything. =)

All a bit difficult to understand really. It is an interesting concept but impossible to know.

What you have is a guess. What you need is an hypothesis, and some evidence to support it. If you can continue to support it while defending against it being refuted, eventually you might have a theory.

Evidence is what you need. Mainstream scientific explanations have mountains of corroborating evidence, so you need to show how your idea is better than what thousands of scientists have been able to come up with over the last several centuries.

So far, your guess isn't capable of being falsified. You're basing much on assumptions, like consciousness living on after death, that we'll live many lives, that there will be an end to the universe. All guesses, nothing that can be tested.

If you never ever can remember your previous life it's not reincarnation but reusing of matter that's indisputable fact.

After all atoms that used to be in chicken week ago, right now after meal are in your body..

Atoms that were couple hours ago in trees and vegetables are now in you.

Plants released Oxygen to atmosphere, and you took it in breath, and they became part of your body.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a nice idea. I do also believe in the multiverse theory, to a point. That point being that, whilst there are other universes out there, I really don't believe that these other universes have to be stocked with copies of ourselves, experiencing everything there is to be experienced. It's incredibly arrogant of us (humans) to imagine that the multiverse exists solely for the benefit of humans and our infinite possibilities. It's a completely unnecessary part of the theory. I believe it's much more likely that the other universes would have their own life forms, completely apart from and different to our own. Possibly also their own laws of physics too.

So in that respect, your idea could not benefit from the multiverse theory (in my opinion).

I think it's also not even a necessary part of your idea. If you believe (as I would like to), that the sole, or what ever our essence is, is not physical or just a process of chemistry in our brains, and can continue to be, after our bodies have died, then there is no reason to think that the reincarnation you are talking about, cannot go on in our own universe. It is something I would like to believe in, but that's just it. Faith. Not proof. There has been and can never be, any proof of such an idea, as everyone has said before me.

So, to answer your other question, is it a theory. The answer is no. But as I said before, it is a nice idea.

Edited by mpmcd101

Well, there's nothing logically IMPOSSIBLE in your theory. If I could use a term to describe it, it would be 'outlandish'.

Your theory gets the benefit of the doubt because we know so little about the things your theory deals with e.g. multiverses, cyclical universe, etc.

Also, technically speaking, your *theory* is speculation only. A scientific theory must explain facts and make observable predictions. I think you fail in that department.

I don't want to put a wet blanket over your imagination though. Imagination is one of the higher cognitive functions. Good luck.