Can we prove that 0 develops towards 1 and that every components of the system all sum up is 1?

1x0

The One.

Everything appears to be 1. Maybe more 0,00...0001. A clear physical entity with it´s own properties.

Find the way to discribe One.

0x1=1

0,1x0=0,01

0,01x0=0,001

0.00..001*0=0.00..001

We are describing values in the system related to our common understanding. One electron, one subatomic particle, one earth, one sun, one milky way, one Laszlo, one Strange one, one anyone... And what those ones builded by? Other little ones, each one of them with own caracteristics. A lot of little ones.

1/0=1

Zero represents the value of nothing.

0*0=0 no information

0/0=0 no space

0+0=0 no time

0-0=0 no energy

0=0 nothing

1 = any physical unit or entity separated from the others by space time energy matter information wise. Decribed in the sytem as our current understanding. Basically everything is one or o,ooo..001.

One part of One.

Any operation between noting and any physically presented value will result the physically represented value.

1x0=1 nothing happened (maybe space and time passed :)

The system is a positive system. There are opposite values but nothing is lower or physically less than the first state of the system: Nothing. The state of the physical zero.

Space, time, energy, matter, information free nothing.

Our common philosophical, physical, mathematical reference point. 0

1 or 0,1 or 0.0001 or 0.00...001 will always represent the value what we describe with it related to our current understanding. I mean you have no idea how big and how old is the system. So you can use it relative to your current understanding. Start it from what you know already. What you know for sure is that the things you see around you are existing. The operations of mathematics MUST follow and describe the physical reality what we live in!

All information, energy, matter in common space-time. This is One. I am One. A developing One! There is just One common space we exist in. We are all together One. One Humanity maybe?

The exact age of the universe does not change because the system is real-a-tive :)

Tomorrow I will work on my English. I hope you could make some sense what I mean :)

Maybe should be moved to speculations

Peace

Edited by 1x0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.