e=mc2 squared

zazzzoom

if i remember correctly, hawking said something to the effect of particles being small pieces of spacetime.

If I am remembering correctly, Einstein was the first to put this idea forward. It was kind of his dream, he was never able to prove it though. It makes a lot of sense to me, if matter is dramatically curved (maybe curled) spacetime, then gravity is explained. I don't know, It is kinda farfetched.

Space-time is a 4D universe, such as the one we live in... now other theories say that there are other dimensions, I do not know how this fits in... space-time is used to describe a 4D universe such as the one in the theory of relativity.

i have the answer!

after much consideration i have decided that the best' date=' most informative, descriptive, and accurate answer is: STUFF.[/quote']

I quite like "it doesn't matter".

Mainly because it's a realllly good pun.

"The energy and mass of an object are closely related, but not equivalent. To within factors of $c$, the energy is the time-like component of the momentum four-vector, while the mass is the invariant length of the four-vector. The energy in the rest system equals $mc^2$, but while in motion, the energy varies with velocity".

• 5 weeks later...

Matter and energy is that which is in a three diamensional form moves and has gravity. the gravity is what seperates matter and energy from space space does not have gravity but it also is in a three diamensional form moves