WHY DID YOU DELETE MY THREAD???

!

Moderator Note

It's preaching, not science. Go stand on a soapbox somewhere else. It's not permitted here, regardless of the topic.

Section 3.1 of the rules outlines that one possible staff action in response to a rules violation is the removal of the post.

SHOUTING will not help your case.

LET ME CONVINCE YOU

To us, this means, "Let me show how this evidence supports my explanation of phenomenon X". To convince someone scientifically, all you need to show is that your explanation is better than an alternative through a preponderance of evidence.

But to you, this means, "Let me yell at you about all the things I find coincidental and remarkable in my holy book". You're trying to convince us to overthrow mainstream science by invoking a supernatural being for whom there is no evidence.

Seriously, you shouldn't feel the need to turn your faith into proper science. It's obvious you feel strongly about it. If you feel science is important as well, perhaps you should study science by itself, without mixing your religion into it. You'll learn a lot, I guarantee it.

BUT IT COMES FROM THE QUR'AN WHICH COMES FROM ALLAH SUBNAHANU WA TA'ALA WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALLAH SWT IS BEYOND MAN MADE SCIENCE.

but it comes from the bible which comes from yaweh...

but it comes from the bhagvan gita which comes from vishnu...

but it comes from the avesta which comes from zoroaster...

BUT IT COMES FROM THE QUR'AN WHICH COMES FROM ALLAH SUBNAHANU WA TA'ALA WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALLAH SWT IS BEYOND MAN MADE SCIENCE.

The problem is there is no evidence of a god and even less evidence that what people wrote in the Qur'an is the word of said god.

You have to ask yourself what you want from this forum. If you are looking for help in educating yourself in science, then this is the right place. If you just want to preach about Islam then this is not the place for you. I kindly ask you to think about this and what you want to get out of your time here

PLX I KNOW MY YESTERDAYS SERMON WAS HATEFUL I KNOW IT WAS A MISTAKE BUT THIS ONE IS REAL AND I HAVE UNDENIABLE PROOF

In my opinion this should have been enough to ban you from this forum.

BEYOND MAN MADE SCIENCE.

Science is not "man made".

Man is just learning how Universe is working. I strongly recommend it to you.

Science works the same way for Christians and Muslims as well as for the Jews, as well as for the Atheists, as well as for the extraterrestrial life form.

Edited by Sensei

This forum is full of disbelief (kufr) and idolatry (shirk) and I would like to change it.

Not possible.. :)

ps. Come back when you will have some science experiment to show us.

ps2. When you have knowledge, you don't need to belief.

Edited by Sensei

This forum is full of disbelief (kufr) and idolatry (shirk) and I would like to change it.

Disbelief, certainly. It is, after all, an essential part of science.

Not so sure about the idolatry. Perhaps, in the spirit of scientific enquiry, you could point to some evidence of idolatry in the forums?

That would make you inconsistent with our purpose. If this is why you're here, you're wasting everyone's time.

This is a science discussion forum.

As already pointed out to you, this is a science discussion forum with its own rules and agenda. They may not fit with your beliefs, but that is your problem not ours. If you do not agree with the ethos of this forum then I ask you graciously to refrain from posting in this forum. It will save all of us time and effort.

If however, you want to discuss science and broaden your outlook on life, people and the Universe then please contribute. Right now all you have done is spout magic and superstition based on a medieval warlord's conquests.

Edited by ajb